Ludia Forums

Dinosaurs Global: JANENSCHIA

Hello Everyone! :raised_hand:This is the first edition of my own series called: Dinosaurs Global! In this series all be teaching everyone about not commonly known dinosaurs. Here is the dinosaur for episode one:
(Author Unknown)

JANENSCHIA
The Janenschia are part of the group dinosaurs called titanosaurs. The Janenschia is a herbivorous dinosaur that normally ate food from the tops of conifers and other large trees. Although this dinosaur is in the titanosaur family it is tiny! It’s one seventh the weight of some other titanosaurs like the massive dreadnoughtus or argentinosaurus. Even more surprising is that most normally titanosaurs are part of the cretaceous period, but the Janenschia was in the Jurassic one period before the cretaceous period. This supports the idea that not all titanosaurs lived in the cretaceous. Now with all the information you’ve gathered about this dinosaur would you like it as a pet?

Would you like this dinosaur to be your pet?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Please provide your reasoning in the comments

2 Likes

very big…too big for my house

2 Likes

That’s understandable

1 Like

Oops! I broke my poll

1 Like

Fixed! :grinning:

1 Like

janeschia
Janeschia:Rare
Resilient
Health: 5650
Dmg: 1570
Armor: 0%
crit. chance 5%
Decelerating Strike
Bellow
Shield Advantage
Swap-in Slow

2 Likes

Looks Great! :smiley:

1 Like

thank you!

Nice creature

Thank You!

1 Like

No problem. Might used this creature for my Creature File, but with a different picture

Ok, I’d love to see this creatures abilities/stats in JWA!

1 Like

So do I

()

That reminds me. What brings you an idea of creating Creature Global?

I am bored. That’s the reason!

1 Like

I thought this was inspired by my Creature File

What’s your creature profile?

1 Like

Sorry I’m new to the forums

1 Like

Creature File is a file that focuses on creature that needs more attention. Not just dinosaurs, but also Cenozoic, Pterosaurs, Creature with their own animation, and others

Oh that does sound very similar to mine! All try to find creatures you haven’t done yet

1 Like