Ludia Forums

Dinosaurs Global: MINMI

Artists: Dinoboy & Unknown

MINMI

The minmi is one of the smallest dino’s from the ankylosauridae family. Scientists have concluded why it had evolved to be so small. The reason, a group of ankylosaurs were probably living in east-south Asia, but overtime the continent split which left that area of Asia to move away to form Australia. But remember this is just a hypothesis! The minmi is one of the most important dinosaurs for paleontologists. Why? An excellently well preserved gut fossil had been discovered which had all sorts of plants and vegetation. This meant paleontologists could find what flora had been living in the environment of the minmi. The photo on the right shows how ancient Australia might have looked 95 million years ago. Here are a few interesting facts about the minmi: it is a herbivore, it lived in the cretaceous period, it’s name has been changed to kunbarrasaurus, it’s my favorite Dino! Now with all the information you’ve gathered please complete the survey on if you would like minmi as a pet:

Would you like minmi as a pet?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Explain yourself in the comments :grinning:

1 Like

I would like minmi as a pet because I could ride him like a horse! :racehorse:

1 Like

A slow horse.

1 Like

A pet minmi would be so adorable.

4 Likes

It’s basically the dog of the cretaceous.

5 Likes

the dog of the cretaceous was a hypsilophodon or minmi

minmi + fruitadens = adorable minmodens

1 Like

How could I forget!

1 Like

I think this is an accurate representation of the hybrid:

4 Likes

welp i already made profile pic so here comes the stats
minmi
epic
hp: 4290
dmg: 1130
speed: 115
armor: 30%
crit. chance: 30%

Superior Vulnerability
Decelerating Impact
Group Taunting Shields

1 Like

Fantastic! I would have had a little less health though because it’s so small.

I remember these from a series, I think dino world championship or something like that, wasn’t that long ago. The most notable thing I remember is it straight up spindashing on a spino (which I found funny)

Is this what you were thinking?

1 Like

Yes that!

1 Like

That YouTube series is amazing!! I don’t care if it makes sense or not, I love my dinosaurs bouncing off walls.

2 Likes

when is your next dinosaurs global?

1 Like

I’m working on it! Expect it on Thursday. I want to try and produce higher quality work so I will probably post 2-3 times a week for Dinosaurs Global.

1 Like

Nice! Can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

The new episode is here

:smiley:

2 Likes