Ludia Forums

Dinosaurs that should be added

This is just a topic to see if anyone else wants to talk about dinosaurs that ain’t on the game

3 Likes

I think they should at cryolophasaurus and pachyrhinosaurus

6 Likes

Also Ichthyovenator, Saltasaurus, Nanuqusaurus, and Quianzhousaurus

7 Likes

Hey I did think anyone would reply, I think the should ad feathers on troadon, yutyrannus

3 Likes

i have a really good idea for a creature that should be added in jwa

Processing: IMG_0628 (1).jpg…

4 Likes

Yutyrannus would be great finally a feathered tyrannisait besides the sucky lythronax

1 Like

Daspletosaurus, pachyrhinosaurus, lambeosaurus, there could just be an entire Canada update which gives albertosaurus its long overdue hybrid

3 Likes

Giganotosaurus. It should be an epic, have cleanse shatteting strike, lethal wound and fierce rampage. It’s gets the bleed because it’s unique for a chopper and it used to hunt argetinosaurus in packs and bleed them out. 1400 dmg. It’s def going to come in a future update due to jw3.

Ceratosaurus, all land and flying creatures from jw evolution and evolution 2. Maybe minus the hybrids but it would be cool with them.

7 Likes

Pachyrhinosaurus

5 Likes

Ya I said pachyrinosaurus, the should make it featured sense it’s proven the had a feather like fuzz.

4 Likes

You guys should watch eons on YouTube. They have a bunch of cool videos.

3 Likes

Nanuqsaraus which was a much smaller feather t-Rex that lived in the arctic would also be a good one

1 Like

Imo it’s kinda weird ceratosaurus has yet to be added to the game . Just a thought

Uhh, no. Giganotosaurus is way older than Argentinosaurus, so they never actually met. The one you’re referring to is Mapusaurus, a slightly smaller cousin of Giga.

6 Likes

They should just rename it if that’s the case, because Troodon is an invalid genus and its remains were assigned to Latenivenatryx. They should just leave it like that.

2 Likes

There’s so many that are missing.

Dasplaetosaurus
Deltadromeus
Cryolophosaurus
Yutyrannus
Saltasaurus
Shunosaurus
Piatznizkysaurus
Metriacanthosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
Megaraptor
Therizinosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Mapusaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Giganotosaurus
Pegomastax
Tapejara
Tropeognathus
Megalania
Gigantopithecus
Dire Wolf
Sarkastodon

Also Prehistoric vermins like
Arthropluera
Araneo
Pulmonoscorpious
Onyc
Meganuera

Would increase our collection. Plus imagine a hybrid of Giganotosaurus and Pulmonoscorpious. The GigaScorpion.

2 Likes

They’re adding Corythosaurus, Therizinosaurus, and Tapejara next year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree.

10 chars

I want Corythosaurus so bad.

2 Likes

Therizinosaurus probably for dominion since he’s confirmed

3 Likes