1 Like

I honestly think scaphotator is one of them considering how bad he is

5 Likes

Megalosuchus :pray:t2::sob:

4 Likes

Smilonemys

4 Likes

what that thing?

Maxima? Because it perform poor compared to Gemini…
Indoraptor?Come one it’s one low elite atleast make it mid elite…

sad megalosuchus noises

9 Likes

Something no one has brought up in a long time is the buffing of non-hybrids. This is probably because people see them as hybrid food and not a necessity for battle. But imagine how cool it would be if all non-hybrids were usable in skill tournaments. I wanna destroy Albertosaurus with Diplocaulus Gen 2. I want Sinoceratops to give Woolly Rhino a run for its money. I wanna wipe out Compy G2 and Archaeopteryx with Amargasaurus. I want to actually see azdarchids in battle. I want to power through resilients with Gorgosaurus and Postosuchus. I want to hit and run for tons of damage with Pachycephalosaurus. The list goes on. If every non-hybrid were usable, tournaments would be more fun than they’ve ever been.

8 Likes

ScaphoBuff

This is a buff I gave to it, made it a lot better, don’t think it’s too broken for a super hybrid epic.

2 Likes

Yeah you did good

oh that thing

Thanks for the assist.
Heartbreaking that someone actually asked that question :broken_heart:

Scphotator

We’re not here to bash other people or their opinion on which creature they’d like to see buffed. Megalosuchus is ridiculously poor for a legendary, especially considering it’s ingredients. So there’s a fair point

Monostego. I used to use it back when it was meta and it was great.

3 Likes

Carnotarkus and Dsungaia

2 Likes

Tarkus I feel doesn’t need to be buffed
Dsungaia definitely needs to be buffed however

A health buff would do for Tarkus

1 Like

Agree
A bit more health wouldn’t hurt but anything else would be excessive

Tragodistis!!!

4 Likes