Ludia Forums

Diorajasaur - a far cry from 30% crit?

Hello everyone who uses diorajasaur.
Im curious to hear how much of the time your dio gets a critical hit.
I use mine as much as i can, and im a far cry from getting 30% crit hits.
I asked my alliance, they feel the same way.

Is it possible its bugged?

5 Likes

I agree. He seems to crit just like he did before. Tryko with his 20% gets way more crits, not to mention his old 30% version.
It must be a bug, too many people complain about that, including me

Just sounds like bad luck to me. I used mine for only a handful of battles, and it crit about as often as my Trykosaurus would. But that’s just me.

2 Likes

Mine crits constantly, which is crazy for me since my dinos usually can’t crit to save their lives.

@Galahad. Crit seems to be very often, especially with the counter-attack.

mine isn’t constant, but i does feel like 30ish percent. i see it more when i face erlidoms. they crit like crazy now and i’ll get 1-2

Actually @Ned wanted to ask…when did dioraj get a revenge counter attack

you mean raking right?
i think they just upgraded it from precise shattering to raking this update.

1 Like

Nope revenge counter attack

it doesn’t. what kind of bug did you experience?

1 Like

Lol weird one I don’t have the photo but after I someone killed my draco with a snake I swapped into dioraj, and when it got hit it said revenge counter attack and did 1.5k damage on the counter and I was just like

6 Likes

It crits more than usual for me, but it doesn’t feel like 30%… more like 20… But I’m not a good example, cause I’ve always had bad luck with crits…

My fighters almost never crit. It does happen, even with my Diorajasaur, but in most fights I don’t get any crits, so I think I can say that my Diorajasaur doesn’t crit any less than anything else.

Still a bit bugged by the counter-attack nerf he took.

Actually, I had that too! I completely forgot about it, and I’ve stopped using Dio so I haven’t had it happen again.

2 Likes

I think I saw the “revenge counter attack” text too the first time Dio countered, so I wonder if that was the original/default text and got changed later? If I recall correctly it was just the first time and not since.

Seems repaired now. My Dio crits like 1.14 Tryko. Probably the minor update repaired it

1 Like

I am not sure about Dio I get crits out quite a bit. Erlidom on the other hand, I have been counting. 18 battles without a crit for 40%!!! Average 2-3 hits a battle with it… this one annoys me as it is always the magna surviving by 100 HP in which the crit would kill it… Lol

1 Like

Indy g2 never gets Ceuta with its 20% chance and neither did spinotasuchus when it had one. It is kinda bugged. I feel like they have a higher crit chance than most Dino’s but I feel like they involve bite sizes. It feels as if a spino and Rex were to have same crit chance the Rex would get more cuz if it’s jaw. It could just be a bug tho.

You can’t really call bad luck a bug. If there really was a problem there’d probably be way more complaints. In any case, I don’t think this game has ever had an RNG problem in the past, so that they have one now doesn’t seem likely.

1 Like

Nobody here is asking how the heck did Dioraja get 30% crit chance? For me it seems overkill with the crit buff on Dio.
Buff the attack to 1200? Okay.
Buff the crit chance from 5% to 30%? Why, its not needed.