Ludia Forums

Diplo again!

FB_IMG_1567360915296

7 Likes

Of these, I will be hunting Brontotherium, Amargasaurus, Argentinosaurus, Giraffatitan, and Ouranosaurus. Maybe Brachiosaurus but as that is the September daily rewards dinosaur I’m not too worried.

1 Like

leak was correct.

1 Like

Is the featured dinosaur for the epic incubator Edmontoguanodon?

3 Likes

Is that a croc scent or swift theropod or something else?
Edit: Seems to be croc scent after comparing the images at that size:

I’ll collect allosaurus, Argentino & Giraffe, and Brachi.

2 Likes

Hooray for Diplodocus! :blush::sauropod:

This weekend was a hard choice for me because of Gryposuchus, but luckily I was able to dart two Diplodocus in the end. I’m very happy I’ll get another chance next weekend.

“Psst…free the Pterosaurs!”

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing! Lol

What on earth is on the scent? :thinking:

1 Like

I think it’s 99% a croc. I am drowning in Kapros, but could always use more.

2 Likes

Ooooh, lovin it!!! :heart_eyes:
A chance to get Spartacus to L30, or at least closer :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

I think it’s Croc

2 Likes

Dinos we Darted this week is in the Incubator next week.
Yay! More Darwin!!!

1 Like

Mine is still level 21 but I’m working on it.

2 Likes

That’s my project as well! I know it’s smarter to go Diplod (always go exclusive) but I’m thinking Brachi may lure me this time. Mine is 24 right now and will probably go on the team at 26.

4 Likes

didn’t we have this exact theme like 2 or 3 weeks ago?

1 Like

High HP was in strike events a couple of weeks ago, and the Lockdown theme (in strikes this coming week) is the theme for this current week. So yeah it does feel the same. I would love to see a bird week sometime soon!

2 Likes

I hope they have it as darting if bird week, because those strikes were so boring to do with all that swapping going around.

2 Likes

i would like a week where both koolasuchus gen 2 and arambourgiania is featured, so that i might finally be able to level up my koolabourgiana to level 20 and start making fuses on geminititan, i already have almost 3200 diplodocus dna (about 16 fuses on geminititan), and by the looks of it i might have about 4500 - 5500 or so diplodocus dna (about 23 to 28 fuses on geminititan) before i finally get to level up my koolabourgiana to level 20…

2 Likes

The road to L30 Gem is way too long for me lol.
I’m more than happy with my choice of unique longneck :grin:

2 Likes

Right there with ya!

4 Likes

You won’t regret it. I love this thing.

2 Likes