Diplotator dinosaur

Listen. I know he’s useless and goofy looking but he is such a good boy. Anyone else agree?

2 Likes

Looks like something out of “How to train your Dragon”

2 Likes

Right??

Gobber: THIS IS THE GALBLASTER. IT DIGESTS HIGHLY POISONOUS THINGS AND SPITS THE RESULTING GOO AT TRESPASSERS. THAT’S WHY THEY’RE BRIGHTLY COLOURED! THEY ALSO SPORT HORNS ROUGH ENOUGH TO PUNCTURE YOU LIKE A PINCUSHION!

Or monster’s inc lol, when I see the diplotator I don’t see a dinosaur :joy:

1 Like

He’s 100% that boy. Must pet daily.

1 Like

I love him so much I just wish I could afford to level Diplotator high enough to be on my team. I don’t care what the stats are like. I just want to show Diplotator off everywhere.

2 Likes

One of the cutest by far. Unnecessary horns, crazy jaws, rainbow everywhere. 10/10. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Because it is mostly an amphibian.

EXACTLY! I KEEP LEVELING MINE UP AND LETTING HIM FIGHT EVEN IF HE LOSES HE’S SUCH A GOOD BOY. I love this child.

2 Likes

Half of it’s genetic component should be irritator gen 2. No where in this physical form of the diplotator do I see it lol. I’m a very creative artist and I can see more potential for the diplotator had they made the hybrid porportional. I do like the diplotator’s camouflage coloration though :smile:

1 Like

Could only ever camouflage in an oil spill.

1 Like

I like him too.

2 Likes

Majestic. It even enjoys cat houses.

4 Likes

Kill it with fire =O

Nuuuuuuu! Not muh baby!!

Kinda cute in a so ugs he ends up cute way lol :smile_cat:

1 Like

Diplotator is best boy, fight me.
If we get ever merch I will have him sitting by my tanks. He is the best :heart:

2 Likes

RIGHT??? Good friend. Perfect for my desk.

Since we are on the topic of the diplotator, this pic might need re-recognition. I just see too much pluto in this guy, ain’t that goofy :joy:

THAT’S SO COOL YOU FOUND A WILD ONE!!! So cute!