Ludia Forums

Disappearing Coins Over Time

No tengo copia de pantalla para enviar pero mi cuánta ya es vieja y ya van 3 veces que mágicamente me desaparecen las monedas que junto, siempre en el orden de las 100 mil, hoy fue eso, hace un mes 80 mil, y hace 6 meses 120 mil, no tengo captura de pantalla, porque ya no existen, solo me quedaron 40mil, soy Nacho raptor. Gracias, el juego es genial.

Translated from Spanish

I do not have a copy to send but my how much is old and there are 3 times that magically disappear the coins that together, always in the order of 100,000, today was that, 80,000 a month ago, and 6 months ago 120 thousand, I do not have a screenshot, because they no longer exist, I only had 40 thousand left, I am Nacho raptor. Thanks, the game is great.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Hello, @Gustavo_Setien. That seems odd for your gold coins to be gradually decreasing. If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can have a closer look at this. Don’t forget to include your support key to help them locate your account faster in our system. Thank you!