Disappearing coins

On several occasions I’ve noticed that I have fewer coins than I should. Twice now I have actually watched the number drop for no apparent reason. Just now I’ve lost several hundred without having spent them. Coins are hard enough to save up without them randomly disappearing! Does this happen to anyone else?

I’ll keep an eye to mine’s

Dinosaur taxation!!!

Hey Linaleigh, I’m sorry to hear that this has happened! I am not sure what the reason for this could be, but our support team would be glad to take a closer look at your account and figure out what happened. Please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com. It will also be very helpful if you could provide your Support Key in the email.

I have had a problem with disappearing coins for about a month now. Given how few we get in-game and how much we need, it’s been frustrating to say the least. The pattern seems to be that occasionally what I get from drops and, particularly, what I get from incubators, gets deducted automatically without me having evolved or fused any dinosaurs. This has happened twice today, resulting in a loss of over 600 coins. I have contacted customer support but their responses is that I spent the coins when that definitely wasn’t happening, since I’m either on the map screen or the battle incubator screen. Please fix this glitch!

Occasionally, I’ve noticed that the supply drops add coins twice for some reason and then the number lowers to what it should be if I just got the correct amount.

I can’t add anything to the discussion around the total just being lower than it should.

THANK YOU! I was able to take loads of screenshots (I don’t know if I can post them all) and did the math and that’s exactly what was happening. It all happens so fast it’s hard to tell how much has gone missing. Thank you so much for the help!