Ludia Forums

Disappearing Hybrid DNA?

Bug Description: Upon attempting to fuse DNA for Tyrannolophosaur, DNA and coins disappeared, but “Not Enough DNA” notice popped up and no fused DNA was acquired. Upon restarting app, Tyrannosaurus DNA that had previously been sufficient to fuse for the hybrid DNA was missing.

Area is was found in: Laboratory, Tyrannolophosaur profile

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Select hybrid with sufficient components to create more DNA.
Step 2 - Select “Fuse” button.
Step 3 - When “Not Enough DNA” notice appears, close app
Step 4 - Restart app and check hybrid profile. DNA for both hybrid and component dinosaur should be missing.

How often does it happen: This is the first time this has happened, to my knowledge.

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy S9

Hey Unicornodon, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to take a closer look and assist you. Make sure to include the date and time of when you attempted the fuse, as it’d be helpful for our team. Thanks!

Hello Ned, nobody from support is replying my email from 9 days ago. Do you mind checking whats going on for me?
@Ned

Hey BlackDragon, it seems that our team has already responded to you. If you had used another email to contact our team, could you please check and see if you received a message from our team? Thanks!

Seriously? I triple checked and no reply found. Could you let them forward what they sent to me if they really did…
alright, they just replied me in-game last hour instead of email…Still not fully answering my question though. Anyway, thanks for checking.

1 Like