Disappointed in Devs

Hi team, I have been playing now for about a year. I have about 240 dragons and have had this amount for about a month, gaining only about 5 in the last 2 - 3 months. It’s almost impossible to get new dragons as you have started repeating the dragons that I already own and I have no desire to collect duplicates. Even the personalised dragons that toothless can search for are usually dragons that I already have. If you want people to keep playing when they feel that they need to grind their dragons through to level 124 and beyond, at least give them new dragons. Space for dragons is another issue, I believe that when you finish a collection, you should have the ability to “archive” this and move the dragons off your Berk.
Just a thought, right now I consider daily stopping and if there are no improvements then it will happen soon enough.

2 Likes

Imagine how players with almost 600 dragons feel.

2 Likes

I think this is an eternal problem in many games. In reality, there are many games with interesting stories, but the implementation of the game itself is not very good.

1 Like

This isn’t helpful. In your scenario there are about 10 dragons left that they could offer in personalised searches, whereas in our case (I have the same problem), there are about 300 left. And still we mostly get offers of dragons we already own.

1 Like

Tbh, to have that many dragons in that short a time is pretty good progress. RoB is supposed to be a long-term game, so while I get your frustration about not getting new dragons, sometimes you just have to be patient. Although I do think that Personalized searches could use some tweaking, such as concentrating on Uniques & Exclusives only.

2 Likes

That’s where I’m at. 603/618. Some months there’s not a single event that provides me with a new dragon. You get used to events not being helpful anymore, and just focus on running journeys instead.

There are more events to get dragons now than there ever have been before, with Odin’s Market, Light Fury Explorations, Seasonal Market, and the new personalized searches. This helps give newer player’s the ability to get a lot more dragons relatively quickly compared to a few years ago, which is great to help get them caught up and make the game exciting. That said, I think it would be good to have the personalized searches rotate throughout the year. Currently, we have 62 dragons available through the personalized events pools. For people that are meade hall 10+, there’s only 38 dragons available. It won’t take long for all of these to be obtained, and for these personalized events to basically be ignored by everyone. I think if Ludia rotated the personalized event dragon pools 4 times a year with the seasonal statue change, it would help provide players some new events and dragons to go after.

3 Likes