Ludia Forums

Disconnect during pvp match

I’ve been seeing this happen more and more over the weeks. I’m in a pvp match where my dinos are stronger than theirs…and the game disconnects, and I automatically lose. It only seems to happen in this exact scenario, my dinos are stronger than theirs. It seems like a fairly strong coincidence, and it’s very annoying because now it take 6+ hours to use those dinos again and I got nothing out of it.
In the end, it seems like some people have found a hack to make you disconnect whenever they want.

1 Like

It’s just a coincidence that the disconnects happen when you are in a position of strength; that or those circumstances just make the disconnects more memorable. You are NOT playing against real players in this game. EVER. Not during tournaments. Not during PVP. Not ever. Under any circumstances. So other players have not found a way to cause you lose matches. In fact the only player that has any effect on your game in any way, shape, or form, is YOU.

9 Likes

If it’s disconnecting you, it’s most likely your connection, or internet quality.

@Andy_wan_kenobi put it best though.

4 Likes