Disconnect from server happening alot

Not sure what the problem is but here recently during battles I have been getting the same error code being disconnected from server. I’m hooked into WiFi with no issues. This has caused me to lose several battles because of it

Hey Ryan_Dearolf, the recent update should have reduced some of the connection issues players were having in the battle arena. If you’re still having some issues in the arena, reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and more information so they can investigate.

The epic strike event has a glitch, it has timed me out twice when I have made my last move to defeat the opponent and shows I have been defeated with none of my dinosaurs being defeated.

Hey Ryan_Dearolf, I’m sorry to hear that your Strike tower battled timed out, our team’s aware that there’s an issue causing the AI to get stuck sometimes when it gets stunned, and they’re looking into it. There is some more information on this thread here: Strike Event Glitch
However, feel free to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key if you have any additional information on what happened before the issue occurred to assist them in their investigation.