Disconnected while riding my bike followed by Error code: 10018 when reopening the game

I was just riding my bike around to hit different supply drops around me and out of nowhere when I tried to click a new one, it said I was disconnected from the server and now whenever I log in, I get this error code. I wish there was an error code lookup page because I don’t know what’s causing it.

Error 10044 is usually the internet disconnected code. Try reloading on the fastest network you can find and/or clearing the games cache

I have an app on my phone that keeps connecting me to public WiFi from people’s homes (Virgin broadband network, UK) and this causes my mobile data connection to drop and present similar issues.

Hi there, this sounds a lot like a Connection Timeout! As @ABluesfan mentioned, this can happen when your device attempts to switch connections to a different network. One solution is to either toggle off the Wi-Fi or your Data, so that your device isn’t always trying to use the next connection that it comes along. If this issue persists, however, feel free to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, and they will help you troubleshoot this!