Ludia Forums

Disconnecting

Last couple of days I disconnect during battles, when I then try to restart I get back in the fight but I can’t do anything. The buttons are there but they don’t respond and if indom is out the immunity indicator under his feet keeps flashing. I have the problem when using wifi aswell as 4G…

Hey MrAtkins, could you try some of the troubleshooting here and see if it helps: Lost a battle I was winning
If you’re still having this issue during your battles after trying those steps, please feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team could try and provide some additional troubleshooting.

I had the same issue two days ago for some hours time. I was battling my 20 battles day plan and then I battle not matter what happen -loosing or winning. I plan lost all battles even I was winning most of them but at the last shot of mine which should be winning the game just frozen and needed to restart the application and the message about winning opponent waited. I have flagship phone and was covered with 1 Gbit WiFi+ 150 Mbit LTE connection. I guess that the problem was with international connection EU-NA servers…just my guess. Today all was OK and I won 19 of 20 battles.