Ludia Forums

Disconnessione/Disconnection

Riparate quest’ gioco che sta diventando ridicolo lui e tutte le sue imperfezioni … disconnessioni continue durante i pvp … personaggi che scompaiono dallo schermo nelle resurrezioni ecc .ecc sta diventando una cosa veramente ridicola

Mod Edit:

Translated from Italian

Repair this game that is becoming ridiculous him and all his imperfections … continuous disconnections during pvp … characters who disappear from the screen in resurrections, etc., etc. is becoming a truly ridiculous thing

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Hey everyone, our team is currently investigating the issue!

Questo gioco peggiora di giorno in giorno… possibile che nessuno corra ai ripari per correggere tutti i crash e i bug che lo rendono insopportabile?

Mod Edit:

Translated from Italian

This game is getting worse every day… is it possible that no one is running for cover to fix all the crashes and bugs that make it unbearable?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Hi Ned. Can’t you just state what issues have been at all? Server … dev team shortage … bug chasing . I enjoy this game still a lot and can put up with some issues but a lot of forum comments are not answered or addressed. Any chance of at least a simple explanation.

Hey everyone, the game should be up and running again. Could you please try closing/relaunching the game and see if you’re able to enter?

Please let me know if you are still having issues! :slight_smile:

I can login but it says my name has been reset by community support and I can’t get past that screen.

Hey @Musicwhiz, could you please try restarting your game again? If you’re still greeted by the same message, and you’re not able to get past it, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a look at your account.

Thanks Ned I’ve sent an email to support with the details. Still can’t get past the screen after restarting.

1 Like

Guild data disappeared … stuck in the completed challenge loop. Not good

Back in, but game still not operating correctly.

Did this already; game crashed when trying to collect finished quests.

Restart sends me back:

And, I am a guild leader, so getting this is disappointing:

Saga … all same issues for me. Guilds don’t exist at present. They need to shut it down and look at it again. I raised a ticket. Hope we’re back fighting soon brother.

Moment of Glory appears to be broken. It hangs up when loading if you go online for a bit, it will ask if you want to continue with 0 rooms finished on your current run. If you do this it has not subtracted one of your free runs from the total. Rinse and repeat.

Thanks for the reports, everyone! I’m bringing this up with our team!

I still can’t get in. Reloaded numerous times now.

Game is completely down now. It displays a message saying the game is down for maintenance and will be back soon. Glad I spent 250 gems this morning as well as had that 120 free challenges and moment of glory today

Hey, everyone! My apologies for the back and forth, but the game should be back up again. :sweat_smile:

Please let me know if there are any other issues.

Thank you!

Seems back to working.