Ludia Forums

Discounts, Discounts, Discounts

Any ideas if Ludia will be giving some kind of Special (Extra) % off on the creatures during the xmas event?

Possibly, they have been adding additional discounts during the day but I have yet to see one that is better than the regular ones. However even the additional discounts are appreciated.

2 Likes

So far I have seen an extra discount time slot in the 5-7am PST slot this week has anyone else seen any other time during the day being offered outside of the normal discounts time slots.
5am-7am 12/18/2019 is 10% (20% for VIP) discount on Carnivores.

1 Like

You beat me to it. I was about to get on because today from 1300-1500 UTC (8-10 AM EST) I saw a 10% discount on carnivores (20% for VIPs). So I confirm what @Sionsith said. We’ll see if it stays.

The usual (and welcome!) 15% off hybrids window immediately followed it (1500-1700 UTC; 10 AM - 12 PM EST).

1 Like

Was excited to catch this discount too. Maybe a bit TOO excited as I accidentally did this:

2 Likes

Some holiday cheer shared here.

4 Likes

Well that Hatchery discount sure came at the perfect time for me (given my mistake earlier in the day, that’s what happens when I play the game when only half awake!) Only 10% but still better than full price!

3 Likes

I can see a new deal today 15% off on carnivores :slight_smile:

https://forum.ludia.com/t/news-jurassic-world-the-game-holiday-cheer/114185

I took advantage of this with quite a few needed hybrids.

Above is the list posted for the celebratory discounts. :smiley:

1 Like

It appears the discount has shifted to an hour later, not sure if all of them have but the hatchery discount has for today anyways.

5 Likes

I wondered about that! I had set an alarm and then it wasn’t active so wasn’t sure if I just got the time wrong or not. Thankfully I set it close to the top of the hour so just waited awhile and then it showed up. Would have been nice if they’d given a heads-up on that.

3 Likes

Took advantage of the hatchery discount to finally make my demon chicken. Lining everything up for a Thursday DNA depletion day buying more.

4 Likes

The demon chicken is a staple in my lineup, but they are DNA hogs.

6 Likes

That they are, however not as bad as metriaphodon, which is a staple of my current line up.

1 Like

Still need a Segnosaurus unlock myself to get mine! Just missed out on the unlock the last time it came around as I wasn’t strong enough for a Dominator finish and now it’s the only thing I need to finish up my Jurassic hybrids (not counting the newest one, which I’m in no rush to get made until they fix the stats).

Hi Sionsith,

It is currently Tuesday between 4am-6am PST, but there is no hatchery discount. Do you know if this has been shifted?

I see the post above it has shifted an hour, I will look then!

1 Like

@Sionsith I know the last post on this thread is over a month ago, but any chance you might be able to update the times and days for the discounts? Or point me in the direction I can get it from. For instance, Wednesday had a 15% hatchery and creation lab discount. I got lucky and DiniRex mentioned it, but I didn’t see it on this post. I appreciate all you do for us, I was just hoping to get an updated list of the discount schedule or know where to find it, thanks.

I do not know if this is still up to date.

3 Likes

I added a sheet on to @Mary_Jo’s sheet that lists all of the hot times - including the new ones

3 Likes