Ludia Forums

Discounts, Discounts, Discounts

20 minutes left on the creature discount today if you are looking to get some.

2 Likes

Hey all, couldn’t sleep for some reason. Woke up and saw this hatchery discount. Running from 6a-8a MST. So if you have hatching to do, it looks like this is a surprise Christmas gift from Lydia. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

@BruceRex I saw this too! Yesterday I put in 4 Zalmoxies. I just don’t have the funds to speed anything up. Haha.

On a another note…omg at your DNA, DinoBucks and Loyalty Points.

One day…

1 Like

I can’t believe I actually managed to catch this… usually am asleep at that time but as usually I tend to wake up a lot during then night and right now having more trouble sleeping than usual so managed to take advantage of it. I had enough DBs to hatch out my Gorgo that was waiting on a spot, as well as a few more of the tournies I need to finish up the last couple hybrids I haven’t unlocked yet, so ready for the market discount on Thursday!

I have a hoarding problem… And the rare extra discounts only encourage that behavior of mine. :wink:

Any ideas if Ludia will be giving some kind of Special (Extra) % off on the creatures during the xmas event?

Possibly, they have been adding additional discounts during the day but I have yet to see one that is better than the regular ones. However even the additional discounts are appreciated.

2 Likes

So far I have seen an extra discount time slot in the 5-7am PST slot this week has anyone else seen any other time during the day being offered outside of the normal discounts time slots.
5am-7am 12/18/2019 is 10% (20% for VIP) discount on Carnivores.

1 Like

You beat me to it. I was about to get on because today from 1300-1500 UTC (8-10 AM EST) I saw a 10% discount on carnivores (20% for VIPs). So I confirm what @Sionsith said. We’ll see if it stays.

The usual (and welcome!) 15% off hybrids window immediately followed it (1500-1700 UTC; 10 AM - 12 PM EST).

1 Like

Was excited to catch this discount too. Maybe a bit TOO excited as I accidentally did this:

2 Likes

Some holiday cheer shared here.

4 Likes

Well that Hatchery discount sure came at the perfect time for me (given my mistake earlier in the day, that’s what happens when I play the game when only half awake!) Only 10% but still better than full price!

3 Likes

I can see a new deal today 15% off on carnivores :slight_smile:

https://forum.ludia.com/t/news-jurassic-world-the-game-holiday-cheer/114185

I took advantage of this with quite a few needed hybrids.

Above is the list posted for the celebratory discounts. :smiley:

1 Like

It appears the discount has shifted to an hour later, not sure if all of them have but the hatchery discount has for today anyways.

5 Likes

I wondered about that! I had set an alarm and then it wasn’t active so wasn’t sure if I just got the time wrong or not. Thankfully I set it close to the top of the hour so just waited awhile and then it showed up. Would have been nice if they’d given a heads-up on that.

3 Likes

Took advantage of the hatchery discount to finally make my demon chicken. Lining everything up for a Thursday DNA depletion day buying more.

4 Likes

The demon chicken is a staple in my lineup, but they are DNA hogs.

4 Likes

That they are, however not as bad as metriaphodon, which is a staple of my current line up.

1 Like

Still need a Segnosaurus unlock myself to get mine! Just missed out on the unlock the last time it came around as I wasn’t strong enough for a Dominator finish and now it’s the only thing I need to finish up my Jurassic hybrids (not counting the newest one, which I’m in no rush to get made until they fix the stats).