Ludia Forums

Discounts, Discounts, Discounts

The schedule up above is correct pre DST, until Ludia adjusts their clocks (if they do) the discounts will all be 1 hour earlier in your respective time zones. The original message on the thread was adjusted from DST six months ago. It took Ludia a few weeks to adjust everything after the last day light savings so we will just have to wait and see if they adjust again.

Ohhhh, I see thanks

Think it was 2-4pm GMT, keep getting surprised by the end of British Summer Time, the prize drop seems so much earlier and the nights so much longer…

2 Likes

Discount is on right now. 15:00 gmt

1 Like

I did catch today’s discount, yeah! I made sure to set my alarm for it back an hour, but actually woke up 5 mins before it went off anyway! Sure wish Tuesday’s was at the same time, it’s such a more reasonable time for being awake!

2 Likes

Hi all, I have spoken to the team and currently they do not have plans to change the hot discount times to take into account DST as such for the current foreseeable future the new hot discount times are here until the next time change.

1 Like

Uggh, you all must not like your American customers with pushing that already-very-early Hatchery discount even EARLIER. That makes it now 3am-5am PST. Sigh. Although that is now SO early, I might actually catch it before I go to bed.

1 Like

Sounds like I have an excuse to make my Tuesday morning run a bit earlier to make sure I wake up to catch the end of the discount period. Thank you for the update @Keith.

Sacrificing a good and healthy night sleep for a silly game? Please reconsider this.

I simply never have a chance for the hatchery discount because I’m at work at that time. Meanwhile I don’t even think about it anymore. The only discount I use right now is the creatures discount on Thursdays.

2 Likes

If I felt it really was that impactful, I certainly wouldn’t. But I already wake up a couple times every night and usually around the time that the previous discount time was ending, so it wasn’t a big deal to just set an alarm to make sure I didn’t miss it. The extra hour though really throws that off, so yeah, I may just have to give up on it. As I said, I actually tend to go to bed so late I could probably catch the start of it… but I have really been working on trying to not stay up so late so definitely need to not think about that as a possibility!

1 Like

20 minutes left on the creature discount today if you are looking to get some.

2 Likes

Hey all, couldn’t sleep for some reason. Woke up and saw this hatchery discount. Running from 6a-8a MST. So if you have hatching to do, it looks like this is a surprise Christmas gift from Lydia. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

@BruceRex I saw this too! Yesterday I put in 4 Zalmoxies. I just don’t have the funds to speed anything up. Haha.

On a another note…omg at your DNA, DinoBucks and Loyalty Points.

One day…

1 Like

I can’t believe I actually managed to catch this… usually am asleep at that time but as usually I tend to wake up a lot during then night and right now having more trouble sleeping than usual so managed to take advantage of it. I had enough DBs to hatch out my Gorgo that was waiting on a spot, as well as a few more of the tournies I need to finish up the last couple hybrids I haven’t unlocked yet, so ready for the market discount on Thursday!

I have a hoarding problem… And the rare extra discounts only encourage that behavior of mine. :wink:

Any ideas if Ludia will be giving some kind of Special (Extra) % off on the creatures during the xmas event?

Possibly, they have been adding additional discounts during the day but I have yet to see one that is better than the regular ones. However even the additional discounts are appreciated.

2 Likes

So far I have seen an extra discount time slot in the 5-7am PST slot this week has anyone else seen any other time during the day being offered outside of the normal discounts time slots.
5am-7am 12/18/2019 is 10% (20% for VIP) discount on Carnivores.

1 Like

You beat me to it. I was about to get on because today from 1300-1500 UTC (8-10 AM EST) I saw a 10% discount on carnivores (20% for VIPs). So I confirm what @Sionsith said. We’ll see if it stays.

The usual (and welcome!) 15% off hybrids window immediately followed it (1500-1700 UTC; 10 AM - 12 PM EST).

1 Like

Was excited to catch this discount too. Maybe a bit TOO excited as I accidentally did this:

2 Likes