Distraction on Smilodon's presice pounce lasted longer that it should

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Distraction on Smilodon’s presice pounce lasted longer than it should ( two turns instead of one turn)(I think)

Area is was found in:Arena 7(Sorna Marshes)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- (Turn 1)Opponent uses smilodon and i use purutaurus.
Step 2 - I instant distracted his pounce my distracted counter kill their Smilodon.My purutaurus is alive and still distracted
Step 3 - (Turn 2)They throw out Indoraptor and went for cleansing impact and I went for presice rampage on my purutaurus
Step 4 - my purutaurus survived the cleaning impact,I hit them and somehow still distracted
Step 5 - (Turn 3)I instant distracted the Indoraptor’s strike and now I am not distracted.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:for now,once

What type of device are you using: Moto E⁴ Plus, Android 7.1.1

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)No

The Pounce distraction lasts 2 turns yes, but your counter does not count as a turn. Its when you have used 2 abilities that the distraction goes away.

Yeah pounce distraction lasts 2 turns.

You used instant distraction which is a priority so that turn didn’t count. It would go like this:

Turn 1) Puru instant distract then Smilo pounce distract
Turn 2) Puru (distracted), Indo cleanse, Puru rampage
Turn 3) Puru (distracted) Puru instant distract, Indo strike.
Turn 4) Puru (not distracted)

As you can see because Smilo’s distract happened after your first move (instant distract) then you are distracted the next to turns.

1 Like

In fact, on turn 3 purru will be not distracted anymore

How? Puru is inflicted with distracttion attack on the first turn, but Puru has already used its attack on first turn, therefore Puru is distracted for the next 2 turns, 2 & 3.

Pounce is a one turn distraction skill

1 Like

So it is, I assumed Stiffeno was right so didn’t double check myself.

1 Like

He said 2 turns cause he counted the turn where he uses instant distraction I think

2 Likes

It’s 1 turn. If you act before the pounce, that doesn’t count as a turn, nor does your counter. The distracted turn was in effect only when you attacked Indo.