DNA count stops at 250K, but 500K is required

How are we supposed to know how close we are to reach 500 000 common DNA for unique 250 multi fusions when it just says 250 000+?:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I had this problem a while ago… you can see how much you have if you or someone requests the dna in chat.

1 Like

Well that I never do! Usually just dart it… It shouldn’t be that difficult to show how much DNA we have…

1 Like

I agree with you 100% but that is how I am able to find out how Much I have until they fix :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I finally hit my DNA cap for rare Majunda. It told me I can’t fuse anymore lol…

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaat?:fearful:

I’m kinda sad, nobody requests Majunga or Majunda. I guess all the extra DNA goes to waste…

3 Likes

Contact support and let us know what they answer! I am afraid the same would happen when I max out Tarbosaurus😩

1 Like

I think it’s been confirmed that 500k is the limit for common dna. From what I also heard, any dna collected afterwards is not added once max is reached. I am maxed on several commons but still dart them anyways to help my alliance. But Majunda is the first hybrid I’m maxed on. It could be I can still dart them for wasted DNA but I can no longer fuse for rare DNA missions…I do not remember what rare, epic, legendary, and unique caps are…

1 Like

Wait… looking at it again it just seems like you have to level it up😂

1 Like

Level it up a few times.

2 Likes

We know that the actual limit is double what we can see for all rarities - There are still some incorrect limits though like the Epic Puru that shows +10k instead of +25k like it should be for epics. Even if you will never go for 250 fuses on an unique (you need 163 fuses at 20 average to get to lvl30, meaning 325k common dna), we should nevertheless be able to see the dna we have until the real limit is reached.

1 Like