Dna donated disappearing

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I play multiple accounts on android and donate to myself. Done it for years fine. There was an update to the way accounts are switched (Google update?) As of today (not yesterday after patch) when I donate to myself it takes the dna from the account, but it doesn’t give it to the requestor (me). I request on account a, donate to account a from account b, swap back to account a and the dna isn’t there. Swap to account b and it says I’ve donated the Max to the request. I’ve restarted and swapped multiple times to no avail. Moose is hard to come by. Please help.

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

9 Likes

Just had this happen with draco dna I donated to another alliance member.

Edit. Happened again, same dna to different alliance member.

Edit 2. Just donated draco & to dna, both had disappeared 30 secs later when I scrolled back down donate list.

5 Likes

Same. None of dna donated to me will show up either. If i donate to someone else, it will just dissapear.

2 Likes

All dna donation slots in my alliance are currently showing 0 donated, I know I personally have donated to 5. Will update when mine times out as to whether I receive anything.

3 Likes

The same is happening in my alliance. Showing 0 after donating and upon collection, the player received 0 as well. When I donated dna, it took it away from mine though so I’m losing it without anyone else gaining it :frowning:

1 Like

Having all the same in our alliance chat channel. Also, after collecting a DNA request, it continues to give the collect notification by the chat channel button. I have another DNA request active & the previous request still appears with the collect button active. I do not continue to collect DNA, but it is rather annoying especially when raid invites give the same notification.

3 Likes

I have 5x dna to collect but it won’t let me.

So I can’t request anything now.

2 Likes

@Ned this seems to be a widespread problem. Fyi

1 Like

I donate to others and it will show for a little bit and disappear.

I requested a common with one of my accounts and donated to it with the others. It goes to showing 0 despite donating and getting coins. The requestor account, even after rebooting the game is showing nothing donated.

Something is really messed up.

3 Likes

How can they break so many things on every update?

6 Likes

@Ned lots of people in my alliance reporting the same thing.

7 Likes

My bear is sad and stuck until requests work again.

1 Like

For me after the update 2.13 there are numerous dna request that have been filled hours ago still showing and show as 0. I’m on iPhone and I’ve never had this issue

5 Likes

It’s happening to me too. All the dna I donated in the alliance I’m in disappeared and the dna donated to me disappeared as well.

2 Likes

Me too. I just donated to multiple people on my alliance and the DNA disappears. It doesn’t show that the other person has received anything but it tells me that I have already donated the maximum for that request. Now I’m out a lot of DNA

1 Like

Exactly the same issue here

1 Like

I think you still get the coins they just get sod all!

1 Like

Same here. Please help

1 Like

I emailed Ludia on this as well with some screenshots. And also posted them under the known issues thread.

3 Likes

I did receive my donation that I requested at 6 am this morning (the stops change at 8 am). But my second request from 12:20pm that I donated to myself said “discard” so the second did not go through. I didn’t make my third request today.

1 Like