Ludia Forums

DNA donations counter

Thank you, @kuroixx! I hope so too :slight_smile:
Most people too, I think.

I like this! And/or just the ability to see how often people donate. That can be as telling as how much people give. Not everyone has the same affordability as the next person, but it’d be nice to see they’re at least trying

I’m all about the idea that this covers number of times donated.

Also, if you aren’t about a “sharing” alliance, join one that doesn’t do dna sharing.

EDIT: The alliance members should be able to see how many DNAs a member gave OR the number of times donated. In the last one, maybe using some kind of points, for example, 1 point for common DNA and 3 points for rare DNA (if epic DNA will become available one day, will count as 5 points).

I’d rather have the amount of coins gained from donations. That would take into account the difference between common and rare DNA, which is the only flaw I see that counting just DNA or amount of donations has.

Other than that, we need more tools to administrate the alliance. An extra tier besides Leader and member, in case the leader is not online. On our alliance we ended up rotating the leader role between 3 people, but it would be much better for us 3 to be able to handle things at all times.

Also, more of a personal rant, I’m a bit tired of rejecting applications when the alliance is clearly full and the description says where they should go if they want to be in line for a spot.
Full alliances shouldn’t appear on the suggested list.

@Jorge, any chance to apply this into the game? :slight_smile: