DNA Donations Not registering

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Donations to alliance members not working

Area is was found in: Alliance chat/donations

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Donate DNA to alliance member
Step 2 - No DNA is received by alliance member, but it IS deducted from my account
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every time

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy A50

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) Others in my alliance are experiencing the same issue

2 Likes

I’m sorry that happened, susandelgado. Could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can get more information? If you could also include the approximate date and time for when you made the donation, it’d really help us out.

Thanks!

This is happening to me as well… showing 0 even though I donated

I did open a ticket in the app immediately after it happened. It was approximately 11:15 am Central US time.

This is also happening to me but the other way around. For some reason it keeps showing that I have DNA to collect, but I already collected it last night, and when I click collect again, it disappears

1 Like

Same here, donations seem empty

Requests appear filled when empty. You donate, and it disappears. The whole request disappears. Then reappears.
If all 50 of us put in tickets…?

1 Like

And all 50 in the alliances above…?

Hey PuffMummy, when the request disappears after you donated, could you please try relaunching your game? Doing so should refresh the Alliance chat, and the request should reappear again.

However, if you had donated to your Alliance member and the amount was deducted from your collection, but they had not received it, I would advise sending an email to our support team so our team can take a closer look.

Thanks!

No, this doesn’t work. Did that several times. The person that I donated to said the DNA wasn’t there when they collected.

Same problem in our alliance
Apocalypse ethnik

image This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Login go to alliance page
Step 2 - attempt to donate
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time, I even uninstalled and reinstalled all. Other players experiencing same issue!

What type of device are you using: Apple image

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

It happens to everyone I know, including me…

2 Likes

When I collect DNA players donated to me, nothing happens and donation disappears. Then I relaunch the game, and the donation is still there to be collected. And when I collect, it disappears again and appears when I relaunch the app…

2 Likes

Exact same

Same for us!

DNA donations are not working in our group at all.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, donating to people and there’s nothing on there requests and some I’ve tried donating to and it’s saying it’s fulfilled. :frowning:

Same for my alliance donations don’t show when donated and you can’t collect completed donations I have 3 sitting there not letting me do anything with them.

Same to my alliance as well. Cannot donate, collect and request.