Ludia Forums

DNA drops to zero- where did it go?

Twice in the last week or so I went to spend DNA and noticed it was zero. I initially thought I had spent it but purchases are round numbers and additions can be odd like 22 for a trade. Like now I have 17,211. So when it happened again yesterday I reported it. Anyone else have this issue?

I’ve never heard or seen anything like that

It is a known problem according to support desk. They gave me a credit while they work on it.

Do you mean your dna completely went to 0? Or just the end of your dna was rounded to 0?

1 Like

Yes just dropped to zero. I had like 12,000 disappear. Not sure exactly but went to use in creation lab and had none.

4 Likes

That’s really strange, cant say that’s ever happened to me, what have support said?

It happened to me twice. The first time I lost about 2k dna and the support gave me it back. The second time it happened (like 3 days ago and 4K dna) support said it was a one time credit and they won’t do it again. So I lost my 4K dna. Support told me too that they are aware of the issue and are working for a fix.

1 Like

Just had it happen to me. Lost about 10k DNA :confounded:

1 Like

Hi there OstaposaurusBae. You can email our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included. They’ll be more than happy to assist!

1 Like

Ouch

10 characters

1 Like

Ok I did. Is there a way to stop it from happening again? I want to save my DNA fir Tourney Hybrids but now fear that this might be a reoccurring issue, which would impact that goal.

Yep. At least I got to buy 1 Dakoderma on discount before it happened (unless it caused it?) and so I can hold off on a few days while support gets back to me.

At least it wasn’t the 40k that I originally had… or worse… 100k+ :grimacing:

From what I know from talking to support they are working on a fix but they don’t know when it will be released. And there is also no “short-term” fix as far as support told me. Also support told me that they can only give you the DNA back one time, so once you lose it again I guess your out of luck.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I fear since I’m trying to save up my DNA to higher amounts, for Tourney Hybrids.

1 Like