Ludia Forums

DNA lost

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I was upgrading thé Proceratomimus i got 1200 dna or each and suddenly Thé ornitomimus stayed at 0 could you inquire in this plz ?

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Bruno_Gianesini, if you haven’t already, try restarting your game and see if the DNA changes.

If you’re still having issues, do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team can take a closer look. If you could include the date and time of when this happened as well, it would be really helpful for our team.

Thanks!

I havé starter the game before posting here :wink:
I ve Also collected d se oméga DNA or this one Wish asking Help from thé alliance and havé done one more click on the proceratomimus but still the same… any help plz?
Best regards

Could you reach out to our support team through the email address provided above? Our team would be happy to assist you further with this once they take a closer look at your account.

Thanks!

Hello, mail sent :slight_smile:
Waiting for an answer :slight_smile:

1 Like