Ludia Forums

DNA Request timers broken 1/13/2020

So just a few minutes ago, at 7pm est (when request timers should reset to 0 and allow a request), my entire alliance and I experienced a shutdown of some sort. All timers, suddenly changed to 23 hours and 59 minutes… So, we can’t request anything anymore? Let’s hope this is just a one day thing, please fix asap.

Bug Description: Request timer changed to 24 hours when it should’ve reset to 0

Area is was found in: alliance tab

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- go to alliance tab at 7pm est when requests reset
Step 2 - request timers change to 24 hours, cannot request
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: As of today at 7pm est on January 13th, not even a friday

What type of device are you using: iPhone 7+, but entire alliance with assorted devices experienced it

13 Likes

Trade time is the most fun time of the day for me in this game. Please fix the DNA request thing quickly. I also need this to be able to see what members are playing the game today.

4 Likes

From what I can gather from the JWA Discord, everyone has this problem. It’s one I really like to see fixed ASAP!

3 Likes

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Unable to request DNA at reset, says I have a nearly 24 hour timer before I am able to request

Area is was found in: Alliance area of game

How do you reproduce the bug: Open alliance chat to request dna and timer is set at nearly 24 hours
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every time

What type of device are you using: iPhone XS (but appears to be on every platform)

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I hope this gets fixed asap and we get some compensation… a lot of people rely on donations of DNA from locals they can’t easily get to.

2 Likes

This is such a large scale random bug… I wonder what went wrong

1 Like

I assume it has something to do with when they changed back the Supply Drops to their default look, maybe they messed something up when they did that?

1 Like

Please fix ASAP. I needs my DNA!

1 Like

Same here, and nobody can ask for anything…

1 Like

They finally update the rewards but broke DNA request. Nice.

6 Likes

Same here for my alliance. We have 24 hour wait time when we should be able to request now.

Started with chat messed up at 10am eastern time.

My girlfriend taps the alliance tab and it freezes on the map. I’m able to go in and type but it seems like I’m the only one.

2 Likes

Same thing happening for my Alliance as well… smh

1 Like

I bet they broke this when they were trying to fix the social tab that prevent many players from getting into requests and sanctuary all day.

Typical. Fix one thing break another.

Ludia can you please give everyone 500 rare dna of their choice for a lost request.

6 Likes

It seems some players are still having the social tab issue as well…

1 Like

I usually request in the morning around 7am, and again around 6pm. I went to do a 6pm request today and yesterday, but it says I have to wait another hour before I can which is strange as usually I can request a lot sooner. So I waited.

When the count down ended, it changed to 23 hours!
Screenshot_20200113-193430_JW Alive|614x391
Please help because if this keeps up, I will never be able to request again. I have been told by others that it is happening to them too.

Yeah, this absolutely sucks. My alliance also does our requests on a schedule, and we go on at those times to request and donate, and it’s one of the most social times. Let’s hope this isn’t permanent :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

It appears that the DNA Request Timer has been set to coincide with
the timers on the Supply Drops. When the Supply Drops reset at 7:00 pm est., the DNA request timer also reset to a 24 hour countdown.

And yet no Mods have decided to enlighten the masses yet. Get it together. You better believe boosts were on sale at the stroke of 10am though without a hitch!! I went from 9 minutes left until I could request to 23:59. Add the 17/27 glitch today and the 29/1 Max glitch and we now have one stellar game.

3 Likes

My alliance has been barred from anymore requests. It just says I ave to wait a few hours but when the clock runs down it just adds more time.

Can’t do it. No one in my alliance can. Is it a bug?