Ludia Forums

DNA Request timers broken 1/13/2020

Or if they might be losing money out of it. Should have just said DNA requests give 1000 rare DNA and can be claimed repeatedly. That would get them checking it out, lol!

1 Like

They could be losing money out of it, because this causes people to be unable to complete their daily tasks. And especially with a highly wanted reward like Rhino right now people would be upset, leave, claim money back, give the mods a hard time and in general cost Ludia money.
All of these screw ups add to the player base being fed up and moving elsewhere. I’m sure that there are some people who reached the limit right now and uninstalled the game.
So yes, it’s high priority, and I think they know it.

Nah, their highest priority is changing colors of the epic incubator again.

And as always the lack of communication makes the player base even more upset and lose faith in Ludia.
Instead of getting some simple and friendly answers we get labeled as being toxic.
At least we still have each other! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Can’t request dna
Area is was found in:
Social tab
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- can’t request dna

How often does it happen:
All the time since this morning.

What type of device are you using:
Sony Xperia XA1, Lenovo Tab 4
Anything else?
Everybody in our alliance can’t request dna. Alliance name JBN International

Hey Legomin1314, our team is currently looking into this issue. :sweat:

1 Like

Won’t let me into Social area. Keeps freezing whenever I select it. Not able to interact with Dino’s, request DNA, nothing.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Social tab hanging on Samsung S10+ running Android-10 with 1st Jan 2020 update …

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Whenever I try to open Social Tab my game fully freezes, can not request DNA and/or interact with Santuaries.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Always since last 1st Jan 2020 security patch

What type of device are you using: Samsung S10+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I have the exact same issue the only difference is mine started yesterday January 13 2020 and I’m on an LG stylo 3

1 Like

Mine doesn’t hang, but I can’t request anything since last night. The request button is stuck on wait 11 hrs, even though time was up last night.

Samsung Galaxy S9+

This is a widespread issue.

It needs to be fixed ASAP.

1 Like

Mine also started yesterday. But I did installed latest update dated: 01/01/2020.

This…is not surprising… Ludia can’t seem to get anything right these days… smh

I just requested dna! I think it’s working now

working for me now.

Finally it works

200 HC apology :+1:

3 Likes

And 2 free rare incs or an epic inc for each day that this goes unfixed.

Its fixed; although you do need to restart. Any uncollected requests are still there.

thanks for the 200HC

Hey everyone, an update here from E.D

1 Like