Ludia Forums

Do 11* Alphas exist? Valhalla got the answer!

Let that be a cliff hanger, cause first I would like to congratulate our secondary clan, Valhallas Outlaws, on killing a 10* Alpha. That makes us having two clans killing 10* Alphas(Valhallas Finest and Valhallas Outlaws) and two clans(Valhallas Berserkers and Valhallas Children) killing 8* We for sure have the strongest clan family in the game.

If you feel like this is something you would like to be part of, hit me up in here or Discord. Everyone who have been through Valhalla have made remarkable progress on both their campaign and Alpha teams.

When I first started Valhallas Finest, I didnt have any idea that we would end up with 4 clans and 100 of the best people in the game. I had a dream about making it to the top and we did that big time. All through the Alphas we have set the benchmark for what is doable. We demand alot from our players and when we need it, they step up and bring the damage the clan needs.
So is there a 11* Alpha? The last 2 days we have killed 10* Alphas and today we got this:

So no, there isnt any more Alphas at the moment. Ludia tried buffing the HP on 10* Alphas, but that wasnt enough for us. We did it! We made it to the end and im so proud of the clan. We’re one big family and thats also why we dont need players that often. People really enjoy our clans. Also thanks to the other top tier clans for pushing us to be the best.

Farmer Jay - Founder of the Valhalla family

8 Likes

Old news, we discovered no 11* alphas q awhile ago after defeating two straight 10* alpha.

Congratulations on the consecutive defeats!

3 Likes

If that was true its weird no one ever heard about it?

1 Like

3 Likes

You did not create a new topic and never actually talked about that there are no 11 stars. So yes, this information existed, but is only known if someone reads your recruitment thread / defeated first 10 star thread and would interpret in your „downed 4 of last 5 10 star Alphas“ that there were no 11 stars in between (could have been 10-10-11-10 (lost) -10-10-11-10 or something like that, you only talked about 10 stars that were downed). (Sorry if I didn‘t do the pattern 100% correct, but very sure there is a way to create a similar one if it‘s wrong.)
Btw @FarmerJay never lost a word about that Valhalla would be the first to down two 10 stars in a row or something like that because nobody knows if there is another clan who did this, he only made clear that Valhalla found the answer if there are 11 stars and shared this with the community.
Seems like others have known this answer and haven‘t shared it …

3 Likes

Ludia already knew because there was a glitch and we made a report

1 Like

Lets stay on-topic and refrain from making any personal attacks.

5 Likes

Everyone in the game knows there was energy pack yesterday? Thats no secret.

So you reporter the glitch before or after exploiting it?

Talked about it in the Facebook group two weeks ago

2 Likes

@Jason this is always happened when valhallas or Akatsuki post something lmao

8 Likes

I’m sorry but why does Valhalla always have the mentality that they’re the best clan in the game? And that anyone who surpasses them are cheaters?

7 Likes

This is why I don’t want to post anything about our clan it’s menduksen

I‘m reading it as the „strongest clan FAMILY“ not „strongest CLAN family“, but that depends on your mood. I’m not 100% sure how Jay means this. Maybe it‘s intended that that wording is ambiguous, I don‘t know.

1 Like

Oops, I was wrong, we beat 3 straight 10* :muscle:

3 Likes

Akatsuki doesn’t post because for weeks any accomplishment we posted was voted off the board.

4 Likes

@Talisax you gonna make other cry lmao

2 Likes

Let’s go. Peace.

1 Like

Once pvp is out then you can say your the best , till then your 2nd

3 Likes

Literally @Jason just said stay on topic, tbh your both one of the top clans and everyone has a right to share or not to share their achievements. So congrats to you both. 11* do not exist and has been confirmed by 2 different clans now. Is there more to it? Be kind to one another or at least be neutral than enemies :sweat_smile:
Yohomie

14 Likes

@Yohomie we don’t have any problem with valhallas or anyone else. They have problem with Akatsuki lmao

2 Likes