Do battle stage infinite battles get harder with time?

do battle stage infinite battles get harder progressively with each battle (i.e. increase in ferocity slightly with each battle)? or do they say the same with respect to your ferocity? thanks!

yes
10 chars

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

They don’t really get harder, but they do scale up with you strongest Dino.

2 Likes

No, they don’t get harder with time. They get harder as your roster gets better. Idk if it ratchets though, like if you sold everything except commons idk if the battle stage would suddenly get a lot easier or if it would stay the same. I’m not about to try and find out, though.

2 Likes

Some players that have artificially kept their rosters low have seen increasing difficulty in their BSI event. But since this event can have a very high range of difficulty it is hard to predict what you might face on a regular basis. I don’t remember who this was specifically might have been @Bandeezee?

5 Likes

Yes, I do recall having quite difficult infinite battles when keeping my lineup low. They’ve been more manageable now that i have level 1 indos as my top dinos. Although i did have a tough one yesterday. I forgot to take screenshots. I did finish it in one try, but took a little bit of luck.

1 Like