Ludia Forums

Do not use dinosaurs with instant invincibility shields for Raids. They are bugged

Do not use dinosaurs with instant invincibility shields for Raids. You will not get past the raid log in screen due to a bug and you will stay there, until the other players battle is over which can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes.
Do not merge this topic. The idea is to warn people until it is fixed, they won’t see the warning if merged in Bug reports.

6 Likes

But for me it help me win raid

You mean like the Mods wrongly merged the other Bug report on this topic into this topic: Instant invincibility is VERY bugged

Where clearly the original topic was not about Shields not working but people not understanding the new mechanic.

Even after myself and others asking the Mods to split the bug report back out they completely ignore us. @Ned @Jason @J.C @Sara

On top of that we get ignored by people like @E.D who is Community Manager regarding this whole Instant Invincibility issue.

4 Likes

I appreciate our moderators, and what they do, even if they may appear overly aggressive at times. So I am not going to fault them. @GPx. I just want to warn people so they don’t suffer horribly.

Hey GPx, I went to check the other thread and it seems that it has been split up now. :sweat_smile:

@Whitecat31, our team is working on a fix for this issue.

2 Likes

@Ned How can it be that we have to wait over 24 hours for a fix for something major like this?

How long will it take to fix the IIT issue ? Will it be fixed anytime shortly?

Ahh, have run into this issue, thought it was network… Thanks for letting me know!

This is a significant problem, especially with worldwide players who might not get a chance to complete the raid before this bug is fixed.

Thanks for the update.

Update is given for fix [News] Jurassic World Alive | Instant Invincibility Taunt Issue