Ludia Forums

Do NOT waste your cash on the "premium" incubator

I think premium incubator should be like this
You can choose any 2 common,rare and epic unless it’s a touranament reward but you still get a random amount of DNA of it

Example:you open it and there’s a tab that says common.you click it and there’s a list of common you can only choose 2/3(i don’t remember) you chose Velo and DG2 You want half and half dna amount, but you get more Velo than DG2.

the same Goes to rare and epic
Legendary DNA is still random

The fact that the incubators cost such a high amount of cash was already enough information for me to know they arent worth it. I can’t imagine saving up so much cash just to blow it on a premium incubator that you already know is a random gamble. I feel like if it was me I’d have to accept the outcome gracefully since I made such an unwise choice.

The only incubators that are worth buying are the ones that contains extra cash and coin in them.

Yea that’s why I don’t and won’t EVER spend one dime on this pos game

I’m vip also mellem, still got a crap premium, made no difference.Will never do that again, and shame on the stupid idiot suckers that pay for these things with real money

1 Like

Thanks, I’m still pissed about it lol

VIP is all I give them, and that’s too much.

I know how much I’ve spent. I only buy the level up special offers and the arena offers…so there’s a limited amount of levels and limited amount of arenas too. Hence I have 2 more level up offers and 1 more arena offer to go and since it’s spread out over months it’s a lot easier and also if I do the conversion of my local currency that I pay into USD then I actually pay around 1/3rd less than what you guys pay it seems. So aside from all of those costs I’m in the same boat as the original poster of this thread who said he took months to save up for the incubator. I’m doing the same and I’ve done the math, it’ll take me roughly 200 days of consistent supply drop max outs to get a premium incubator…no cash needed for that.

Well like I said it’s about knowing when to buy I think cuz I’m glad I’ve had much better luck than you. I don’t think I’ve gotten a premium incubator I didn’t like but then maybe I’m just less picky as I’d be glad to get 300 Sino DNA? Lol…honestly in my mind with how the meta changes over time I’d like to think that all DNA has the chance/opportunity to become good DNA over time. :smirk:

Seems you have the luck, yea it took forever to build up the cash but oh well, not like ludia cares

Hang in their buddy, play the game for the joy of the hunt 1st and battle arena 2nd. Reason I advise this is because with the arena you’ll ALWAYS hit a wall and get frustrated unless you pay to win…so just play knowing that you will get stronger over time…and so will everyone else but depending on how hard and smart you farm/hunt you’ll continue to grow your team and prosper in the arena eventually…just takes time and dedication.:+1:

1 Like

Lol I hear ya…if there’s a silver lining, since I made the post,I managed to accumulate 800 cash so far, a far cry from the 8340 I wasted lol…from supply drops, mission rewards, etc…wo hoooooo lol

Where do I read about what incubator has what and such? Searched all on here, nothing about incubators

Yeah I couldn’t find a thread like that either! I do the following though:

1. Look at the pic on the incubator though I can’t stress enough that this is NO guarantee you’ll get what’s in the pic.
  2. Check strike events for that week cuz what you get in the themed strike events matches the sale for that week.

Ok so now it’s my turn to complain…and I’m choosing to do so here rather than start my own thread cuz I see it as being related. I just did todays epic strike and won…I’m level 18 so I get just over 8000 DNA from an epic incubator all in all but I find that the usefulness of this DNA is same as what he author of this thread had (hence me posting my experience here!) …I mean it’s DNA I had to fight tooth and nail to win so sure you can call it ‘free’ DNA but if you earn something you want to feel rewarded right? Well from my 8000+ DNA the only DNA that was useful was about 200 Stygimoloch DNA…and that’s an epic whose DNA I don’t care about much anyway, the other epic wasn’t fusable/usable and all the rare and common I got was pretty much the same so I can relate to the author’s frustrations, something has to be done to make this process more rewarding.

I’m just glad I never had to pay for the incubator else I woulda rage quit or something.

Well mellum, thete isn’t a pic on that incubator, just a white dna strand image…it’s the light green/teal looking premium incubator with white strand in middle…still will NEVER spend real money on one and never my free cash again, but there are fools and idiots there that will pay the 50.00 real money for them lol lol lol…

Yeah it wasn’t a themed incubator but still…had to slog through 2 masters to get it…not worth it at all.

Incubators Give us the ability to choose the Dinos from a pool you have provided,reward will pop up with 2 or 3 choices(for Commons,Rares and Epics)
ex:

8 : 15000 coins
7: 24 Darts
6: 3220 Stego or 3220 Apato or 3220 Lythronax (we choose one reward)
5: 2500 Sarco or 2500 Tany or 2500 Dilo Gen 2 (we choose one reward)
4: 250 Echo or 250 Dracorex or 250 Agentino (we choose one reward)
3: 400 Tenonto or 400 Megalo or 400 T-Rex 2 (we choose one reward)
2: 200 Sino or 200 Kentro or 200 T-Rex (we choose one reward)
1: 300 Anky or 300 Ourano or 300 Secondo (we choose one reward)

Hahaha! We can only dream…

…more bad luck for me I’m afraid, I bought the heavy hitters premium incubator for over 9k hoping to get some irritator gen 1 DNA…instead it gave me irritator gen 2…zero gen 1 so what a waste, at least it also gave me T rex DNA but still…that was all I used from that incubator too so how bad is that! Getting irritator gen 1 is so hard, I dunno how others created and leveled up their magnas so high.

1 Like