Ludia Forums

Do the hell with that freezing loading screen and game 😤😤

Please please :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: please fix the freezing of loading screen bug that has been going on for a while after restarting I lose my stake in arena and bolt’s in alpha and quest battles

and In the middle of battles game got stuck and I have to flee from the game

I want the bug’s to be fixed don’t try to butter us with some :gem: I want my :zap::zap: of alpha and arena battles :back: okay

2 Likes

Hey Aylia_Ahmed, I’m sorry to hear that your game is being affected by the loading issues. This is a problem our team is aware of, and they’re currently working on a solution for it.

Hey bei mir ist es genauso heute früh hat es mir 2 von 3 Leben beim Alpha kampf gekostet und ebend wieder 1 Leben beim Alpha. Es nervt echt mega.

1 Like

Translated from German

Hey, it’s the same for me this morning, it cost me 2 out of 3 lives in the alpha fight and again 1 life in the alpha. It’s really annoying

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Please this bug issue is so annoying to us players and I lost up to 4000 diamonds because of it I have to buy bolt’s​:zap::zap::zap::zap: of arena and quest for maintain my status and wining you send us 200 diamonds for whatever reason we want bug to be fixed.
For resent event of velantine light fury we aren’t going to win dragon in this state…

1 Like