Ludia Forums

Do we need a amphibian to rival Inoraptor

The Indoraptor has the most Attack and A lot of heaths. diplosuchus is only good at max Rex or others, Or a level 20 I rex. I want to hear what you gus think.

5 Likes

Of course we need Amphibians to counter Indoraptor. We need a good Amphibian Glass Canon tournament hybrid as well.

8 Likes

Not necessarily. We just need another amphib tournament hybrid in general IMO. I think it would be awesome to get an amphib hybrid with close to a 2:1 health attack ratio, probably prefer a little less health and a little more attack personally. End up somewhere around 8k health and 4k attack at lvl 40 or something along those lines.

JMO

3 Likes

It’s not JYO, it’s AOO…

2 Likes

I want something like postosuchus DNA with Nudagosaurus.

POSTAGOSAURUS

Diplosuchus’ stats are
Health:3415
Attack:1410

1 Like

Postagosaurus

Health:2996
Attack:1769

That is not enough to be of much use in late game. That amphibian would be almost one shot by a high level Indoraptor. This was an infinity battle just the other day where the creature you mention would be one shot by the bird as well as almost by the second carnivore…

I think 5,500-6,000 health and 5,000-5,500 attack would be a good one. While an amphibian with more health would be great it might be too overpowered (hard to believe that).

6 Likes

I like that, and that is so many dinos.

Ok it sounds good.
I don’t know anything about late game play because I am only at level 35

No worries, the VIP amphibians will fill the hole nicely for what you are looking for so keep an eye for them and get those 10k VIP packs as much as possible.

3 Likes

I’m a kid, so I’m not a VIP

You can buy VIP packs even if you aren’t a VIP. Solid Gold Packs, they are called, at 10.000 Loyalyty Points.

5 Likes

More amphibians would be nice. At the very least provide some additional variety. There are twice as many carnivores as amphibians, there are no common amphibian hybrids, and no super rare amphibian hybrids. There is a serious lack of development and diversity in the amphibian group.

2 Likes

Last year saw a rise in pterosaurs which was needed, so hopefully :crossed_fingers: for this year with the amphibians.

IMO I think we need 2 more amphibian hybrids at the least, 1 which is similar to segno and metriaphodon and another which matches yudon and armormata stats.

Failing that a superhybrid for either koolasaurus or ostaposaur would definitely provide balance to the end game.

4 Likes

gorgosuchus level 40 is already enough to kill indoraptor in two hits I suppose

No not really, a level 40 gorgo will need 3 hits to take out a level 40 indo.

Metriaphodon and indo at level 40 would only need 2 hits.

Amphibians are severely lacking so much that the best way to take out an indo is to use either a pterosaur or a carnivore, it shouldnt be this way.

3 Likes

Obviously Ostaposaurus needs a legendary super hybrid :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

honestly i would use a prestosuchus to take down a level 40 indoraptor in 3 hits…

What about a level 40+ pachygalosaurus?

Let’s say something with 20k health or more.

4 Likes

Solid gold packs at 20k only give 2 VIP Amphibians-Prestosuchus and Mastodonosaurus.

They only give some VIP CREATURES and dont unlock them.