Ludia Forums

Do you agree or disagree? 🤔 (#1)

Hello Everyone! :smiley:

Today is starting a new temporary series (replacing “Your Version of” until 1.15 comes out) where I put several random situations and you say whether you agree or not! :wink:

Before I start, I would like to present a mascot, where he will help me present this series … well his name is-

Hey! I should say something here! :roll_eyes:

You’re embarrassing me … well I’ll start before you say anything undesirable! :neutral_face:

Situation Number 1:

Do you agree with people who ask for DNA but don’t donate? :shushing_face:

• I agree! :smiley:
  • I don’t agree! :unamused:

0 voters

Situation Number 2:

Do you agree with people who purposely lose trophies to climb more easily? :trophy:

0 voters

Situation Number 3:

Do you agree with the existence of generation 2 in the game? :x:

0 voters

Situation Number 4:

Do you agree with spoiled children playing the game? :baby:

0 voters

Situation Number 5:

Do you agree with people who use emojis all the time just to irritate their opponent? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

0 voters

Situation Number 6:

Do you agree with players who look at the profile of the best players and copy their teams to get along? :zipper_mouth_face:

0 voters

Situation Number 7:

Do you agree with people who only hunt creatures with the rare rarity up? :bow_and_arrow:

0 voters

{Well … that was the first episode. The purpose of this new series is to give a little fun and not harm anyone!} :sweat_smile:

Note

I’m sorry for any mistake, I did my best and hope to improve over time…

It was a lot of work (especially the part where I had to imitate a child), but it was a lot of fun.

You can leave suggestions and arguments. Everyone is welcome! :star_struck:

13 Likes

If we ever get a Carnotaurus Gen 2, I hope it’s pink just because of these images.

9 Likes

I agree with that! lol

4 Likes

Of course I agree, except some white guy :rofl:

3 Likes

I dart commons for one reason, I practice to finally dart 390

2 Likes

That spoiled kid made me lose it :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

My spinoconstrictor wants to have a go with him

1 Like
  1. No. I feel that you can always ask for anything so long as you know you may not get it, but even so, if you are a part of an Alliance and you have something spare, then donate it. Help each other.

2. No. Losing trophies for future gain might be seen as a tactic but it’s just a nuisance to others.

3. Yes but I’d rather have new creatures rather than G2’s.

4. Can’t really answer that one. I would say your screenshot is more trolling rather than kid.

5. No. I turned them off after a few weeks. Too many throwing the Yawn one out there because I wasn’t fielding a top tier team. I’d rather the emotes just went away.

6. Net listing is a common thing in a variety of games on and off line. I don’t see a problem really.

7. Not really. Why would you? Some Commons are still really good and while you might not need it, someone in your Alliance might do. Hunt everything you see.

1 Like

My responses in a bit more depth.

1 Like

Great video. As I said before, I enjoyed listening to other people’s views and opinions, this is very good and helps a lot! Thank you! :wink:

1 Like

I’m fine with kids playing this game but threatening too call the police, how did he even get in your alliance.

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

I would have just kicked him out.

But before I did, I would be like, be gone.

I missed that bit. Fair play. :smile:

1 Like

You are not a noob @Purutaurus gen 2

1. I dart everything i see. Even if i have the max amount of dna of that dino allready.
    The reason for this: The alliance missions: Direct Hits.
    If we don’t do it we don’t reach lvl 10 exploration.
4 Likes