Ludia Forums

Do You Agree or Disagree? 🤔 #12

Hello Everyone! :smiley:

Today is starting a episode of a new series, where I put several random situations and you say whether you agree or not! :wink:

Before I start, I would like to introduce an amazing mascot: Carnny!

Welcome and let’s begin!

Situation Number 1: :calendar:

Do you agree with this week’s themes? (Lockdown & Immune)

• I agree! :smiley:
  • I don’t totally agree… :slightly_smiling_face:
  • I don’t know! :neutral_face:
  • I don’t totally disagree… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
  • I don’t agree! :roll_eyes:

0 voters

Situation Number 2: :white_circle:vs :star2:

Do you agree with the tournament we had this weekend? (Common and Epic Creatures, Hybrid and Non-Hybrid - Random Level with Stat Boosts)

0 voters

Situation Number 3: :trophy:

Do you agree with the change of trophies? (+ 30 / -30)

0 voters

Situation Number 4: :arrows_counterclockwise:

Do you agree with a team of creatures with swap in damage? (Rhino, Monostego, Monolorhino, Stegotops)

0 voters

Situation Number 5: :roll_eyes:

Do you agree with the unfair change about the bosses reward?

0 voters

{Well … that was the Episode. The purpose of this new series is to give a little fun and not harm anyone!} :sweat_smile:

Note

I’m sorry for any mistake, I did my best and hope to improve over time…

You can leave suggestions and arguments. Everyone is welcome! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Most of that I agree with it. As for question 5, as I am unlikely to ever get Mortem Rex or do very well in that Raid, I just don’t know if I’m honest.

2 Likes

They should reset the amount of dna to 40 for everyone or 60 since the new minimal rewards is 15

I don’t know if that’s really possible but they did that about boosts so it’s may possible

2 Likes

I don’t agree with the raid boss DNA change because now I’ll never get the legendary and unique bosses, and Mortem, because it’s so much smaller

1 Like

Can someone tell me the difference between the recent tournament and this emoji: :poop:

3 Likes

One has improved drastically

2 Likes

#2 - I would rather all tournaments be skill based so everyone has a chance. Maybe once every now and then have a special event that is advantage if they want too. Weekly, those should always be skill based.

#3 - I would rather the system work as it was supposed to. Beat a bigger op, get more trophies and they lose more trophies. Beat a smaller op, get less trophies and they lose less trophies. 30 / 30 is better than what is happening now, which is the reverse of how it should work, but 30 / 30 should only exist until they can figure out why the system was working in reverse.

#5 - Something had to change, but they left a lingering gap from those that already got lucky to what the new system is going to allow. Ludia made this mistake, and they seem bent on their mistake benefiting anyone that got lucky before and doing nothing about that.

3 Likes