Ludia Forums

Do You Agree or Disagree? 🤔 #13

Hello Everyone! :smiley:

Today is starting a episode of a new series, where I put several random situations and you say whether you agree or not! :wink:

Before I start, I would like to introduce an amazing mascot: Carnny!

Welcome and let’s begin!

Situation Number 1: :calendar:

Do you agree with this week’s themes? (Armor & High HP)

• I agree! :smiley:
  • I don’t totally agree… :slightly_smiling_face:
  • I don’t know! :neutral_face:
  • I don’t totally disagree… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
  • I don’t agree! :roll_eyes:

0 voters

Situation Number 2: :large_blue_circle: vs :large_blue_circle:

Do you agree with the tournament we had this weekend? (Rare Non-Hybrid Creatures - Level 26)

0 voters

Situation Number 3: :shield:

Do you agree with the IIT change / bug?

0 voters

Situation Number 4: :chains:

Do you agree with Alliance rewards? (Lockdown & Stun? Swap?)

0 voters

Situation Number 5:

Do you agree with the new immunities / resistances? (Critical Reduction, Rend and Taunt)

0 voters

{Well … that was the Episode. The purpose of this new series is to give a little fun and not harm anyone!} :sweat_smile:

Note

I’m sorry for any mistake, I did my best and hope to improve over time…

You can leave suggestions and arguments. Everyone is welcome! :star_struck:

3 Likes

The Instant Invincibility Taunt “change” is just a bug. So…yeah.

3 Likes

Wasn’t it on purpose? This is bad and good at the same time.

Nope, not according to the mods.

3 Likes

The most stupid resistant is rend and critt reduction. Only booss can has rend resistant and some speeders, but an indominus rex, magna, and monolometro shouldnt have that resistant. For critt reduction (<100%) is useless.

2 Likes

At the moment it is really useless, but I believe they will be able to add new abilities that reduce critical chance by 25/50/75% and thus make Resistance / Immunity to Critical Reduction more useful!

4 Likes

I hope soo, but still most creature only have 5% critt. I hope they add that to cunning creature like indorap, dilo, quetz,

4 Likes

Maybe? If the creature is slower than Marsupial, has no distraction and dodges, it will almost certainly lose! I’m not saying that Marsupial or even Rend’s are totally OP lol.

2 Likes

I just don’t like how we’re getting a surge of exclusive DNA, I know I’m not the only person seeing this

2 Likes

The creatures that have rend resistance are mostly sinapsids(fast lower HP chompers) and distracting speedsters. Rending is an anti-tank ability so it’s good for game balance that those creatures have an advantage over creatures they are supposed to counter anyway. Besides, the number of rending resisting creatures is very low too, only 12 in the entire game.

1 Like

The thing I understand for magna is cause it’s a speedster; it already has low enough health and won’t stay long so making it immune to rend seems like a way to make sure it can’t just be tapped a bit by one Dino them instantly ratted. Monometradon is a bigger stretch since it has way more helath but agin speedster some what makes sense. Now indom and indom gen2 like have no right…seriously why do freaking high health, self buffing dodging chompers not have rend as a good way to counter them if losing shields wasn’t already bad enough

1 Like

Magna and mono already have distracting impact, so it will fine if they lost rend resistant or reduce it to 33%

True but that leaves them open to rating…which is the biggest threat to them. Again makes since since Rending is a fierce moves and they are cunning