Ludia Forums

Do you agree or disagree? 🤔 (#5)

Hello Everyone! :smiley:

Today is starting the Fifth Episode of a new temporary series (replacing “Your Version of” until 1.15 comes out) where I put several random situations and you say whether you agree or not! :wink:

Before I start, I would like to present a mascot, where he will help me present this series … I think you know who I’m talking about! :sweat_smile:

Welcome and let’s get started! :laughing:

Situation Number 1: :sleeping:

Do you agree with the existence of Emojis in the game?

• I agree! :smiley:
  • I don’t totally agree… :slightly_smiling_face:
  • I don’t know! :neutral_face:
  • I don’t totally disagree… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
  • I don’t agree! :roll_eyes:

0 voters

Situation Number 2: :male_detective:

Do you agree with the existence of exclusive DNA in the game?

0 voters

Situation Number 3: :three::zero:

Do you currently agree with the Creatures level limit?

0 voters

Situation Number 4: :two::zero:

Do you currently agree with the player level limit?

0 voters

Situation Number 5: :one::three:

Do you agree with the number of arenas in the game today?

0 voters

Situation Number 6: :eight:

Do you agree with the limit number of creatures for your team?

0 voters

Situation Number 7: :white_circle:

Do you agree with the Creatures’ rarity limit?

0 voters

{Well … that was the Fifth Episode. The purpose of this new series is to give a little fun and not harm anyone!} :sweat_smile:

Note

I’m sorry for any mistake, I did my best and hope to improve over time…

You can leave suggestions and arguments. Everyone is welcome! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Dear lord that’s a lotta idk(s)

1 Like
  1. Of course I agree. I like them, and even if someone doesn’t, he can always turn them off. People wanting to remove them are a bit dumb, sorry
  2. Well… It depends. I would agree if an exclusive was available every month. For example, Mammoth for December, Megaloceros for January etc. I also don’t agree with strength of exclusives. I prefer arena variety over it
  3. Of course I agree. If there wasn’t a creature level cap, today top players would be top for ever. No, other must have a chance too
  4. I don’t agree. I think player level should be a endless grind, so others can know how long you play JWA. DNA received by one dart should just stop increasing after level 20.
  5. There should be more, because why not? Season resets would now happen in higher trophy range
2 Likes

I hope Ludia sees this … Very good!

1 Like

Ok I can see where you’re coming from, but why shouldn’t top players be top for longer?

Shouldn’t there be some reward for sticking with the game for longer?

If not then why not add something to the game that will give newer players the chance to buy their way to the top… oh hang on…

3 Likes
  1. I don’t see a need for them but I’m not totally opposed to them. I do wish that some players would stop using them to intimidate or bully their opponents. That is why I just turn them off.

2. No. I don’t. Everything should be available to all, if they go out looking for it.

3. Unless new Arena levels are added there is no point to expanding the creature levels. Otherwise the lower Arena levels would get crushed with a random assortment of levels and it would get awkward.

4. This is an awkward one. At the moment the benefits are staged for up to 20th but what would be the point/benefits for pushing it further? Plus, for those of us way beyond 20th effectively, would we get the lost XP or not?

5. I think we do need several more so that we can spread the various team levels out a bit and give players better breathing room and matchmaking than we presently have.

6. Yes. 8 is enough to generate some variety and you get to pick what works well together.

7. I assume this is in relation to how much DNA you can get from a dinosaur based on it’s rarity? Then no, I don’t fully agree with it. I think by stint of a given dinosaur being harder to find and dart based on rarity, it already limits how much DNA we can get from it. I say if darted in the wild let us get what we would get if it was Common rarity.

1 Like

The question refers to whether you agree with the number of rarities of Creatures present in the game (Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary and Unique) :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, thanks for the explanation!

Thank you. In that case I think that five rarities is fine.

1 Like