Ludia Forums

Do you guys remember that I Rex draft challenge?

I was wondering if they were even going to do that again. I think it was 1000 bucks and you won an indominus after 5 or 6 wins. It was also during the time of that glitch where you log off and they always go for 1 attack. So people farmed a lot of i Rex’s from that.

2 Likes

I think it came about around Halloween

2 Likes

Is it every Halloween? Or only that one time

Every I think. It happened 2019 aswell

1 Like

Oh dang well I missed out. I guess it will probably be much harder since the glitch is fixed

It was very hard. I think I won like 1 in 4.

Yeah but the thing is that when I first started playing I had about 3500 bucks. The other thing is that back then there was a glitch where you exited the game and came back and they always attacked for 1. What I would do was I would play 3 times and then use my custom trade to trade an I Rex for bucks. Back then they sold for about 2500 a piece. So in the span of three days I made about 10 I Rexs. I used 4 to max out my indominus and then the other ones were slowly sold away to being about 8-9k buck profit

The good old days😅

1 Like

Well as a guy who won 2 out of 4 Gyrospheres this Halloween I can tell you you will waste a whole lot of dinobucks trying it now. Even with the AI being friendly with massive 3-1-0 loops for the 5th match, the draft and battle difficulty was basically impossible. I can almost guarantee a 80+% winrate in regular Park Tour Gyrospheres, and I don’t have a large enough sample size but I wanna say my winrate for Indorex Gyro would be around 40% at best.

1 Like

I know I did. That’s how I got my 10 I-rexes without having either ingredient at 40.
The best part was it came just after a similar event that gave Super Rare hybrids, so you could trade those in the harbour for bucks and convert each into a couple of Indoms.

1 Like

this years…

This is the whole discussion from October:

2 Likes

…And you brought back so many memories with that Thread. @Sionsith :wink:

1 Like

Was about to say that, so many good memories. :blue_heart: Have won my first IRex, how excited I was. On my first and only try moreover. Thanks to the ultimate efforts of Hamza Ansari and @Pristine_nightfury, Hamza Pristine Jr. still helps me since then. :slight_smile:

1 Like