Do you play with sound?

I never play with sound any more with the exception of when I’m listening to the radio or video while out walking.

I started going without sound back when I was working at work but as time went, I just got so I wasn’t playing with sound at all. On the occasion when raids first started, all the growling creatures were horrible so I really don’t play sound when raiding.

At the beginning, music was the first thing I turned off as I do shortly after starting any game. I did keep the other nature sounds though.

5 Likes

I listen to my spotify playlist, ranging from soft rock through to death metal.

5 Likes

If I have sound on its really quite, but recently I haven’t really been turning it up

I do the exact same thing too :metal:

Its currently 21 hours long!! :grin:

I vibe to the music and the noises of this game lol

especially battle theme which gives you a feeling of wanting to destroy your opponent

1 Like

There is nothing more awesome than killing your opponent’s dinosaurs while rocking to the music of “dinosaur” musicians

1 Like

I quite like finishing off a pvp opponent to ‘bodies’ by drowning pool! :laughing::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I turn the music off but i play with the effects. It wouldn’t feel right otherwise.

1 Like

No sound
No music
No blood
No emotes

No winning :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve never played with sound. More than 3 years in and I have no idea what it sounds like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Personally, I never play with sound. Most of the time it doesn’t work so its worthless anyway (in my opinion)

You got to listen to just angry music when doing PVP, so that way when you rage, it doesn’t seem like your mad at the game. Just the music. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

yes - especially when I am helping out with raids. That way I can multitask and not miss my cue :rofl: When I am doing tourneys or stuff by myself, I will have headphones on to listen to music or watch a movie.

1 Like

I just find it funny when that particular song is on as i destroy someone in pvp, warped sense of humour i guess. :laughing::joy::rofl:
My playlist as a whole is somewhat eclectic (in a rock sense), going from soft rock, through indie, pop-punk, hard rock, grunge, metal, death metal etc.

2 Likes

The only time I have the sound on is when new creatures are released to see if they have a new call or not. Then its back off. I haven’t had the sound on in nearly 3 years.

1 Like

No, since i use compys in my team :stuck_out_tongue:

No sound
No music
No blood
No emotes

Absolutely. All that crunching and screeching and rawr rawr rawr… Ugh.

2 Likes

I rather love the bloody aspect to the game. One of the few things they added that I like.

1 Like

When you’re on a losing streak - plays COB
When you finally get that 8hr inc - plays Crüe