Ludia Forums

Do you think Ludia have some kind of plan?

OK so with this Miragaia season, (pointless to all but the newest players who will have to battle like crazy to get to 2500 trophies) and the teasing of new creatures that we have spent countless post discussing.

With all of the bugs within the game and the player base givine suggestions to improve gameplay and fairness and Ludia completely ignoring them. Could they be trying to kill off the game completely by making players leave?

What are your thoughts?

Of course they have a plan, make more money… that’s why whatever they do makes no sense to the players.

6 Likes

They never seem to plan ahead. So I doubt it. Anything that happens is collateral damage.

2 Likes

I do vaguely remember an article or interview from when the game realised that said Ludia at five years worth of material in the wings. I hope that’s true. I doubt any company would put out a game like this without a lot planned in advance

1 Like

But I don’t think they can hold the players that long coz they already broke the game with the boosts

2 Likes

business-is-forest-not-tree

1 Like

I disagree. Boosts have not been popular and for good reason but people are still playing and there are new players too.

Ludia lost a lot Players and new players will quit too if they notice the boosts…

2 Likes

People are still playing, but it isn’t nearly as popular as it could or even SHOULD be.

This game has great potential.

The data I’m looking at shows flat to slight loss of players, depending on time periods.

2 Likes

Agreed and I do think boosts are to blame. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Ludia have a plan in motion to balance things out better. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Dont forget Rat too

2 Likes

I recently read a article that showed up on my Facebook that there is another interactive dino game coming out from Ludia. I’m looking to see if I can find it to post link. I am not saying this is true just something I came across and will add link soon as found. But it would explain alot that is going on with the game. Not fixing the issues, The money grab they have been doing,making it extremely easy for new player to gain levels, or straight pay to play form they are turning to all do point to what companies do when they are moving on to new things. And again I’ll say I don’t not know this as fact. And will post link when I find the article again.

1 Like

Yes.
Make money.