Dodge and cloak

I think all doge and cloak moves should have a 100% chance to doge 66.7% of damage. A lot of the times I am counting on my spinocon or IdoT to dodge in order to when a battle but the amount of times I lose because of rng like that just make me mad. I think all dodge moves should be 100% to dodge would lead to a lot more strategy in the game because right now the game is so dependent on rng in order to win. I would just like to see a new level of strategy in this game instead of it being so rng dependent. With all the resilient moves in the game to remove dodge and cloak I really do not see a big problem with making dodge 100% to dodge.

Let me know your thoughts on this

2 Likes

Honestly, it should depend on the additional effects and the creature overall.

I don’t think Indotaurus should have 100% chance to dodge because of it’s kit, but the likes of Indoraptor, Erlidominus, and a few others should be able to have a 100% chance to Dodge because they’re pretty reliant on Dodging in general, and having that 100% chance would be giving them a much needed edge over the newer, nearly broken Cunnings currently running around.

I’m honestly fine with Spinoconstrictor having only a 50% Dodge chance since it’s really just Lethal Wound with the added Dodge effect, but I wouldn’t say no to a slight buff to 75% though.

Instant Ambush and Camouflage should, on the other hand, take a slight hit to their Dodging abilities since they inflict Distraction as well as buff the user’s Speed and Crit chance.

8 Likes

They can actually do the difference between the cloaks.
IndoT cloak is a different move since it taunts.
I like the idea especially more for erlidom since his dodge is less reliable and thats his only saving grace for him.