Ludia Forums

Dodge chance is way higher than 50%

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Dodge chance is WAY higher than its suppossed to… you should be able to see it…

Area is was found in: everywhere

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- you fight a creature with dodge
Step 2 - you see how it dodges about 80% of times (i’m actually counting, last 100 dodge chances (both for me and my opponents), 77 were succesful… )
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Well… about 80% of times. You can nullify, sure, but it wont matter because most of times nullyfing creatures still lose to dodge creatures.

What type of device are you using: who cares

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Seriously, it needs good programming AND a big nerf. I understand chance is a big part of the game, but i’m sure its not intended to be THAT big.

1 Like

Confirmation bias.

1 Like

Maybe, but I just had oppoent’s monominimus dodge 8 out of 10 attacks… Stupid bird is broken.

Oh, come on!

You know how many times my bird lost dodge before now? And finally it dodges just a few times and the game is broken!?!

Hopefully it wasn’t me you’re complaining about. But that is how the game works.

Not a fan of streaks of dodging. Nothing should have strings like that. Everyone knows RNG is not accurate.