Ludia Forums

Dodo coming soon?

There was this mysterious dodo scent glitch very recently. I’ve also seen a picture of a legendary dodo but i don’t know if it’s fanmade. So could this mean that we getting a dodo soon?

6 Likes

I honestly hope not.

In June 2018 I started playing a dinosaur game because I liked the idea of battling with dinosaurs.

Since then the game has added all sorts of creatures from lions to deer, pigs elephants, and all sorts of snakes and so on. Yeah, the odd Dino now and again, but even then half of them are glorified ostriches!

So forgive me if I don’t get excited about the prospect of a Dodo in the game,

8 Likes

I sure hope so! I can’t wait to see how they implement small creatures

1 Like

i wouldn’t mind a dodo, but it isn’t my number 1 want in the game. would prefer a few more of my favorite carnivores and maybe mosa before dodo.

5 Likes

It should be april fools boss, rememeber we got goat scent…

2 Likes

Maybe dodo boss for April fools. I play this game for dinos, but I don’t want to see bugs and birds taking over. Maybe Compies will be nice

2 Likes

Birds are basically literally dinos, also the game is about prehistoric creatures, not specifically dinosaurs, and we can’t even call these creatures dinosaurs, as it’s all speculative; in conclusion, it’s a game, and don’t be a party popper.

10 Likes

I think there was a datamine stating the near inclusion of compys and dodos

2 Likes

I didn’t want to talk about this on the Forum since it ruins the surprise for many and spoils the hard work of Ludia to keep it secret

1 Like

there was literally a T-posing pink dodo model some months ago. dodo was coming at some point.

3 Likes

@Baby_Blue yes, probably, in the game code he is like big boss

@Sheri yes, i launched the datamine in photo here, and i was banned for that …

1 Like

I suppose you were pretty distraught in June 2018 to discover the assortment of amphibians, crocodiles, pterosaurs, and synapsids that were in the game, right?

2 Likes

Of course there will be an assortment of Jurassic creatures, but primarily just as in the movies it will always be the dinosaurs that grab ones attention.

Where a Dodo fits into the equation is anyones guess. It was never a known to be a great fighter was it? Rather more an oversized turkey, so the thought of using one against any Dino is laughable really. Just like the goat from last year, an April fools day joke.

2 Likes

I don’t want anything more in the game or life in general than a dodo in my team.

6 Likes

What if it’s a common? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m going to enjoy destroying Mortem Rex with a dodo :smirk:

9 Likes

Fully boosted! Just because I can

3 Likes

I kind of like the idea of it having really, REALLY bad stats, so even a lvl 30 one would be pretty rubbish.

Yeah that’s a great idea @DinoGuy - it’s only attacking move would be peck doing a negligible amount of damage, the other three moves could be various versions of run but it wouldn’t matter as it would be dead after just one hit from even the worst Dino in the game anyway.