Ludia Forums

Dodo Gyrosphere Event Nov 2021

Continuing the discussion from:

This appears to be the same, smooth sailing…

Hadn’t lost any creatures when coming to the third round and had only taken damage on one creature.

Same setup as before, one dodo, then two, then three. If you can get at least one Carnivore with a lot of health it will help on the first round as the one dodo phase is quite strong.

Extra “deal” right now since LP have the extra x2 right now, so if you are VIP it’s 140 LP per run and non VIP is 70 LP.

Cards 1-3 are 250 DNA
Card 4:

8 Likes

Thanks for the tips on how to play that, @Sionsith . Worked perfectly. What fun to have my very own Indoraptor, even if just for this one event.

4 Likes

Oh, my strat is for the first one I sac one creature and reserve, then the carnivore eats the dodo. I sacrifice another creature on the second round, and on the third round, you should be able to beat it with 3 creatures.

2 Likes

Dodo Gyrosphere

Also got a Phoru from one

Some cool screenshots

3 Likes

If only i wasnt broke🤣🥲 hope i can scrounge together 75 bucks tommorow

2 Likes

I played like 10 times, all of the picks were more or less the same choices, but the levels varied between runs.

Pick all carnos. 3 tanks two cannons. The Indo and the IRex can kind of double for either after the first battle.

No Dino’s, all dna and sdna prizes.

3 Likes

Some cool screenshots from the gyro:

Also got two Phoru’s back to back

I also got two a few days back I believe, so many “Chicken Littles” have arrived :joy:

5 Likes

Hey what about the dream speedrun :frowning:

3 Likes

lol i used the exact same strat but megalosaurus instead of procerato for higher hp cause there was a risk for dodo to be able to one shot proceato instead!

2 Likes