Ludia Forums

Dodos return

I know we have a dodo boss right now. But what do you guys think? Should dodo return from jpb and be viable as a real animal again? Before you say he’s too small there’s much smaller creatures like scaphognathus and dimorphodon. And an dodo can actually be as big if not bigger than a real life velociraptor. I know there are datamine leaks of a dodo and he is listed as a in game creatue in toolbox but datamine isn’t always a reliable source

1 Like

Speaking of dodos, I just finished the dodo boss strike today. It took me about more than 15 tries and I almost passed out.

I’ve didn’t defeated him. Yet

I say yes. We’re still waiting on compsognathus as well, so little creatures should still have a place in the game.

7 Likes

We didn’t get him on april fools, but the data mine still did leak dodo being an epic(this might have been changed to a legendary the last minute but who knows), so the epic might be the unlocakble

The bigest thing tho is the fact it did leak some moves that would very much fit a chubby lil flightless bird

1 Like

I want Cerato, Carcharodontosaurus and Dodo the most

1 Like

I heard in the datamine Compies G1 and 2, albert, and argentavis will be released someday.

1 Like

Yes. Perhaps in the next patch. I predict that compys could be the next game changer after carbonemys

2 Likes

yes, the datamine predicted the movements of the Dodô and also hit the emblem of mr. DNA

Yes I’ve seen that but i didn’t saw the new moves. What are those?

But compy and albertosaurus could be also released in may. There is a albertosaurus toy for the camp cretaceous line so chances are good that we see him in a camp cretaceous patch with compsognathus gen 1 and 2, ceratosaurus and E750

1 Like

I sincerely hoped it would be a RAID against the DODO boss instead of the battle tower.

1 Like

They could have them attack in small packs :wink:

3 Likes

Exactly. That is what a lot of us have said in the past with regards tiny creatures like the Compy’s. Have a herd of them as a an animation. Maybe even have some “die” as the health gets reduced.

5 Likes

Yes, I agree. Dodo is a flag extinct creature, so he should be in a game about extinct creatures :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve always thought about this, and how they can have the little group attack animations and such like in Jurassic Park Builder RIP

1 Like

They did this in jpb because they had the velociraptor animation. Every creature of that animation had a group attack special move

1 Like

They did go through all the trouble to make unique animations for the Dodo, it would be a shame if they never used them again. But then again, they did the same thing with the goats last year (although they might have used some of the deer animations?)

2 Likes

Yes, would be a shame if the dodo animations are just gone, do hope they eventually plan to use them again, just at a more appropriate size lol, after seeing them in action I would love to have one, even if its not that great. And I do think they used the deer animations for the goats, just resized the models and used diff sounds, I am sure by going through youtube videos of the user facing off against the goat trio you can find out more about that.

2 Likes

Imagine if they made compyan april fools boss instead XD

2 Likes