Does anybody remember this

So uh, you were able to buy darts like 2020 for coins and was considerably cheap being like a few hundred for reasonable amount of darts and i was able to spam buy them til they had like a cool down or something, and thats basically how I got a few thousand darts. Actually, i think they removed because some people would find the loophole and yeah.
This was just a little question for anybody who’s been in the game or peeps who remember this stuff.

1 Like

I still have all these darts even if I basically dart almost every creature so yeah lol

I miss that

Their was no loophole it was done because of global lockdown

Still got loads of darts

4 Likes

But they removed it because of lockdown

That was one of the best things they’ve ever added to the game. I have around 150k left. Wish they’d bring it back. I will never spend hard cash to buy coins. They’re easy to get from drops but once you’re sitting at hone it is nice to have a large supply for using multiple scents or a giga.

4 Likes

No loophole, it was supposed to be like that. They added it because of lockdown and removed it due to most countries finishing said lockdown. I wish they would’ve left it though, it was nice to have.

4 Likes

On my old account I bought them every day and it wasted my coins. So on my newer I only bought them when I was max or lower and then they were removed from the game. So now I just have and have to stick with 350 darts.

It was the best investment in the shop. 350 darts for 100 coins (limited at 1400 darts per day). Massive ROI even if you are a poor darter. I still have over 200k darts left.

2 Likes

I still have a few hundred thousand darts because of the 2020 offer. It’ll be years before I get through them.

1 Like

Actually both the dart offer as well as the 3 hr scent were introduced to facilitate people on lockdown. When a part of the world got out of it the darts offer was removed again but the 3 hr scent stayed. No loopholes no master plans just that. I still believe we should have another offer like that though for those running the 3 hr scent and out of, or never were able to get, all those stacked darts.

2 Likes

I remember that I farmed thousands I use very little now and keep getting more from drops and such

1 Like

You don’t get any as if you are over the cap they don’t add up. Only if you buy darts they will add up.

1 Like

oop, well i wasn’t really knowing of that since i didn’t join the community til last year so yeah well big mistake for me

Well um, turns out it was cuz of lockdown and stuff and they removed after so kinda of a mistake for me, my bad