Does anyone else

Collect perfect dartings?
I used to screen shot every one of them, but my phone filled up. Now I just have one for each creature I get

12 Likes

that piccolo looks out of place and done with the world.
but nah. mostly because i haven’t gotten one yet.

6 Likes

He’s facepalming because I forgot to take one of the screenshots :pensive: lol.
I was gonna leave it a blank spot, but it looked terrible being out of alignment.

1 Like

I would take screenshots of each rarity I would get the highest on, but commons I know the most I could get is 330 without VIP. I did get a bit more from Velociraptor since that’s extremely easy to dart. Rares and Epics are more difficult since they’re a wide variety of difficulties for me.

1 Like

I’ve never gotten a perfect darting. My aim is horrible. :sob:

2 Likes

Those are beautiful! :heart_eyes: I’ve only ever gotten perfect on Velo, Dilo2, and Stego.

1 Like

I used to get the cap on Mono Gen2, Apato, Raptor mainly and once on Nodosaurus.

I also capped out the epic DNA on a wild Nodopato…ok that last one was a lie, its impossible lol.

1 Like

Outstanding

(Ironic)

2 Likes

I’ve never gotten a perfect, but I keep track of my best for each dino.

2 Likes

I collect them of course! But so far only Velo and Apato got me a perfect 360.

I wonder, is the 450 easier to get? Do you VIPs have like a few milliseconds extra?

1 Like

Yep, but you have a couple more perfect rares than I do lol. Now my vip is expired so I’ll have to wait before getting more perfects

1 Like

I mean, you could try to get that facepalm out and try to get another outstanding again, also nah, I don’t have any interest of saving my perfects lol.

1 Like

I dont screenshot all of mine but I get max dna on a lot of dinos…

1 Like

You win. I am 99.9% sure I’ll never add suchomimus to my collection lol.

1 Like

Yeah, we get a bit more time. If you’re gettin a 360 on somethin without VIP, then you’d likely get the 450 with it.

1 Like

I’m proud of that one. Sucho is so hard to dart with his wobbly motion. You inspired me though with your perfect shots on rares. I just hit 390 on Posto…

1 Like

I’ve also never hit 100% direct hits on Iguano and Megaloceros. Great job!

1 Like