Ludia Forums

Does anyone know the KillerRaptors Discord

I need help beating the Morten Rex Raid and the people in my Alliance can’t beat it

What is your level? And dinos?

I am level 18 my best creature is a Indominus Rex lvl 25(one fuse away from 26) but with tons of boosts on it however I doubt I will be using that against mortem

I am level 18 my best creature is a Indominus Rex lvl 25(one fuse away from 26) but with tons of boosts on it however I doubt I will be using that against mortem I have seen however people beat mortem Rex with erometherium

Oh looks like I can reply from email sorry I said it twice

Mortem can be beaten pretty easily with carry strats if you have a really good team my alliance carrys weak people through all the time but you would have to join and to do that you would need to be very active on tournaments and get minimum 1850 every one and send in screenshots through discord of that and weekly mission contribution for a few weeks and join discord and log in daily also about the killerraptor discord there’s probably no way they will accept random people into it

So I can’t join the Alliance and do the tournaments I do not find them enjoyable however I do login daily and play for a couple hours I was wondering if there was a way to do this through the friend list because you can be invited Via friends list

It would be significantly more difficult for co-ordination and such and you would have a hard time finding people to carry you through each week you should go to the raid friend adding thread and see if you can pull together a team good luck though

Yea I guess so thanks though if there is anyway you could help me with Mortem today my name is
GeckoBeast1000#0121

Find a good maxima and good tryos and I’ll help

We have good Trke and had good Ardentis but the Ardentis’s Users phone was broken and can’t play for a while that’s why we need help

We also need a healer the tryko though is good for the Battle

I think he meant tryostronix

I can heal u just need tryostronix and ardentis you will use marsupial lion

I may be able to help, I got a 22 slightly boosted tryo, only boosts on it are speed making her 133

Well… It might work

Oh yah, try this: Marsupial lion level 10, tuoramoloch(higher level the better) tryostronix(higher the better), and dentist/gemini

1 Like

@Baby_Blue that was the plan

don’t exactly know any of the strats you guys are using, but I am just offering my services, if my tryo can work

1 Like

Or try phorosaura level 16 or higher, phorosaura(kills raptor w/ IR) erlikospyx(2500 attack or higher, and tenrex(preferred level 29+)

1 Like