Does anyone know what this is about?

Oh yeah forgot MF and two more moves. :joy:

The boss is gonna have a 90% crit rate :eyes::eyes::flushed::flushed::flushed::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

so maybe not immune to bleed. just have to be able to get a lethal off and survive. :joy:
I can’t wait to see the stats.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be a little annoyed if it’s immune to distraction and bleed. One of them is fine, but both of them? Yeesh, only whales will actually stand a chance.

1 Like

Ummm santiary breakout? I wonder who it is?

3 Likes

Trex don’t eat this goat.

It’s the other way around

1 Like

Had a thought. If you had a high enough level ML (boosts in health and speed if necessary)…
Prowl -> RT to take out 60-90% of its hp. Hope for 90% then finish with a DC swap in.

2 Likes

Maybe Rexy is teaching the goat how to fight back? :rofl:

The goat does go through a lot in the sanctuaries. It’s time for payback. Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile::thinking::grimacing::sob:

I just quickly want to express my appreciation of your word choice in this article. I have full respect for those well-versed in word-play. Puns are a guilty pleasure, but pangrams and autograms are also amazing.

Nine distinct letters.

2 Likes

Now I feel dumb for not knowing. The word Exclusive is italicized, but I can’t figure out why. I’m sure it’s a hint, but I’m just too dumb to know what it is.

It has 7 moves

Ability to put hybrids in sanctuary

How about:
PFS
Instant rampage
Definite rampage
Cloak
Long invincibility
Devastation
Lethal rampage
Immunity
Precise shattering Counter
150 speed
5000 HP
2000 DMG

I was hoping that we’ll get Lord Apatosaurus. Goat is also great though, completely wasn’t expecting that

3 Likes

I can’t wait!
Also, it says there were only 2 stealth changes, but according to its description Cautious Strike was nerfed too. 2 turns of speed buff instead of 3 I think it was.

Does anyone know what this is about?

Yes we do its a poster for the annual April fools day strike event and this year its really funny !
We have a GOAT overlord and his kidlet minions to try and defeat but all players beware as the * Master Goat * & his kidlets are out for blood… yours !
With such truly insane abilities / powers as goat roar attack, extreme head butt rampage, minions instant attack, plus to make it even more frustrating this Master goat has * instant invincibility * as well.!. and * horn armor * couple all of that with a HP of 10,000 plus, attack of 6600 plus, and speed of 135 … your going to be * goated real fast by the MASTER GOAT & his minions.!. lol
:pleading_face: :open_mouth: :pleading_face:

Haha thanks! I was pretty proud of myself for that one. I actually revealed the adversary if you read closely enough.

1 Like

I want a pet goat!

2 Likes

“… greatest of all time” clever :grinning: